cannot post any pics

cannot post any pics they won't load with the new concept  page. I use sell a similar  page and usually just change the pics and info but cannot change the photos or delete them . I have blue  nightie photo's up on a yellow slip for sale auction. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

cannot post any pics

I answered your other post too. What error message are you getting? The new form won't let you delete pics form Sell Similar unless you re[lace them with something. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

no message. They  just won't load......Sit there forever and will not load. I talked to my security on line and they said it is not my computer but ebay is having is  having issues. Are they updating? I know the page is completely different.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

if you click on the one auction I listed. You can see the pics that won't delete are the ebay ones that have a blue nightie. I am selling a yellow slip and cannot change photos. In my description I have a way of posting them but cutting and pasting from photo bucket. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

Have you tried it with a different browser?

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

yes tried today on another browser. The same..... It only happened a few days ago when this new concept page came up. All my listings end  that day with sales and cannot put any pics or auctions  up since.Looks like pics are deleted but cannot replace them. When I listed thisone auction I tried the blue nightie pics are still there.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

The Weekly Chat with ebay Canada staff is open. Why don't you try asking here: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/November-2nd-2016-Weekly-Session/m-p/355707#U355707

Include your listing number and all information about the browser you are using. Plus a brief description of the problem. Maybe Raphael can help. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

Rather than using sell similar have you tried starting from scratch for new listings? I know that doesn't help you with your current listings though.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

yes tried that yesterday and it want load any photo's. I saw online somewhere lots of people having this issue because of the new concept.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

Take it to eBay Canada staff at Board Hour; it's open right now.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

cannot post any pics

I have been listing on ebay.com  because had no problem with that I found after trying ca for a week.  But now this week the ebay.canada works perfect. Must have been a glitch. thank you for your answers. I did go on the live question site and did get various messages back. But nothing helped. But it just righted itself after 2 week.s

Message 11 of 11
latest reply