daily sales are not showing up.. in the seller hub.

the box where it shows your daily sales, with the green bar graphs, is not showing up on my screen for the last week. it shows me my totals, for weekly, monthly, year over year, in numbers, but not my graph, that shows 3 weeks of info.. anyone else.  any ideas??

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Mine is the same on .CA ie no daily graphs, the daily graphs are still on .COM

Maybe this is something tyler@ebay can answer for us....

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for the tag @ricarmic!

Hi @esclyons - I'm not sure what's going on with this, I've reported it and will keep you both posted as I hear back! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @esclyons & @ricarmic  - this is a tech issue currently being worked on. In the meantime, you can still get these chart views in the 'Performance' tab of your Seller Hub on eBay.ca!

Thanks for letting me know what you were running into. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

In addition to those missing KPI graphs, the sign-out link has now disappeared from my Summary page, requiring a click into a sub-view to log out of eBay. Then this morning, I woke up to an account balance mysteriously increased by $100 CAD overnight!

I'm cautiously hopeful that eBay is serious about auditing and debugging the code on our Seller Hub Summary page. But as it stands, I'm increasingly hard pressed to find a single Summary page widget I can trust at a glance.

Thanks for keeping us updated though Tyler.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I can take some glitches, but coming back to my account after dinner and seeing it's gone from $0 Account Balance in seller hub to $619.87 was enough to give me a heart attack. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Hey Tyler
Like the others my current day sales are not showing up.
But on top of that, this morning the sales graph shows an erroneous $8400. sale on Sept 24th (I wish). This figure carries into all of the sales figures on the Performance page which makes it all useless.
Hopefully this can be fixed soon.
Paul
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Yikes! By comparison, I got off lightly...more confusion and annoyance than outright shock.

FWIW, my Summary page KPI graphs are back, along with the eBay sign-out link, plus a credible account balance.

Thanks to Tyler for any hand in fixing that...
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for the updates everyone! 

Tech got back to me and confirmed that they rolled out a fix last night. There was something in a recent update that was causing this, so they undid it and are working on sorting out why it happened and how to prevent it from happening in the future. 

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention, and please keep an eye out in case something like this happens in the future!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

my daily graphs, are back up but they are a week behind, showing no sales since, October 12..

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Hi Tyler
It is still happening. What ever they did the other night hasn't changed anything on my sales and performance pages.
The problem that I can see is that the sales reports are totally erroneous.
The nonsense $8400 sale from Sep 24th is still there and sales from this week are underreported. Sales from today are not recorded at all.

I hope they are still working on it?

Paul
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

My graph is back, but no sales ave been recorded for the last week.  Argh! 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply