hacked account not being shut down by ebay

how do these accounts stay up for so long without anything being done .. this is all being done by the same user .. 

BRAND NEW Nintendo Switch Console 32GB Red Joy Cons & Super Mario Odyssey BUNDLE - 143 $ .. 

60 sold in 1 hour . 100 + since listing created 3 hours ago ..

Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Console - God of War Bundle - PS4 Pro

22 sold in 1 hour 

Nintendo Switch with Neon Joy-Con and Super Smash Bros Ultimate
 68 sold in 1 hour - 134 $

Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Ed. GV-N108TAORUS X-11GD Video Card
  10 sold in past 24 hours 156 $

The seller continues to add more items and has probably sold 30 ' 000 $ in the past 2 hours with no feedback for ever. account can easily be found by looking up listing titles .
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Keep reporting, keep in mind staff right now will be on holiday leave etc, I'm not sure if offshore employees deal with this stuff.

It's not instant.

It's up to eBay what they will do.

Update: Looks like eBay has started to cull those listings (sold ones) as they can't be loaded. Check searches in a few hours.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I've bought several items from those type of accounts hoping that I'll actually get the thing at that price...  To date I've not been that lucky.  Ebay steps in and reverses the transaction and I'm left whole.

Ian

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'm confused on how this hustle is supposed to net gains for the fraudster anyway. Who doesn't initiate a chargeback after the 'great deal' such as this doesn't materialize? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Those who don't realize that eBay, Paypal, and their credit card all will reverse the payment on request.

Those who argue with the seller for months rather than completing the Dispute, because the seller keeps them hung up on the 'contact seller' suggestion.

Those who leave feedback thinking that will do... something.

Time for George again:

IQ of population.jpg

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@weareelectricians

Misread your ID and was wondering for a moment if you only became an electrician when the moon was full, at which point you start wiring homes and can only be stopped by a city inspector with silver bullets.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply