should I be concerned?

Good Morning, friends.

Late yesterday I got a message from eBay.com (it was on eBay messages) to complete a satisfaction survey on online HELP I received on April 26-th, 2018.  The same appeared on my regular email (although my computer placed in Junk mail.

I completed the survey marking ZERO in all marks and wrote that I did not ask for any online HELP.

Does anybody know how these requests for surveys are generated? I dare to think that they are initiated by CS individuals (they push a certain button)  with a hope that the survey will be good to them.  

But why I got this request when I did not ask for any help?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

should I be concerned?

I believe these "surveys" are totally automated.  I get these kinds of emails asking me to provide my feedback to eBay almost every time I've accessed the "Help" link on the eBay site to look something up.  It's annoying, and frankly I find their surveys rather meaningless. 

You can just ignore them and delete them if you have no time to provide responses.  Or fill them out and tell eBay what you think. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

should I be concerned?

This post has a good shot at creating a survey for you.

Most of the surveys I get are related to forum threads I started.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

should I be concerned?

It could be...

But the survey was originated by eBay.com while I had a thread on eBay.ca

I did not think that eBay.com will care to know what eBay.ca's users are thinking...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply