wow, not even 1 day into managed payments.. Why are there so many issues????

Seriously why haven't these issues been fixed, prior to onboarding more seller's...

No payment cleared emails, right after payment has been received,,yet i am seeing item is suppoosed to ship..

Why can't i copy and paste from emails to make my labels, as opposed to printing 3 pages of one order with 3 items... And why if  99% of buyers are paying with paypal still and they are.. does it take at least 24 hours to process a transaction.. Ebay has the money within minutes, but i still have to wait at least 24 hours, to even try to initate a payout..

Wow, i haven't even seen if these payments will hit my account, as there was no test deposit..

Not happy, already..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

and also why do the new emails say, your item sold.. and nothing else.. very easy to lose one of these,,./

How about some details of what sold..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

and also why do the new emails say, your item sold.. and nothing else.. very easy to lose one of these,,./

How about some details of what sold..

With the emails I get (they show up in my gmail) the title  shows the first 20 characters along with ... Your efforts paid off. When You open the email it could say if the buyer has paid/or not and disclaimer either "Get ready to ship or Ship" along with the item that sold  and the ship to address. It does not specify shipping method. If it hasn't paid you should get a secondary email stating payment has been made. I have found it is very important to review those emails closely and or check your bell in sellers hub when you are unsure.

Very similar to the email when you create a listing. It includes the first 20 characters along with the schhhh...piel that you have drafts to be listed. (if you have any drafts.) It would be nice if this extra stuff would get cleaned up but not holding our breath.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 3
latest reply