Ebay Promotion not honored (Sell for $1) - Any advise?? (Terrible Customer Service with long wait)

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I recently took advantage of "Sell for $1" promotion which was offered on the www.ebay.ca website. I listed 4 items within the promotional 24 hour period and sold all items within the 30 day period but ebay not honoring this offer. Called Ebay Customer Service and the CSR was extremely rude and kept telling me that this was only for sellers that got the email even though the offer was on the ebay website and in my Promotions page. This is a frustration experience and not sure if anything I can do here.

This is Promo (Reference Code: 6375)

Terms from the Promo

Please note: Sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting "Activate Offer" from within the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from within the Promotional Offers module within My eBay. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion, or after the Promotion Period (including Good 'Til Cancelled auto-relists) will not be eligible for the Promotion.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Promotion not honored (Sell for $1) - Any advise?? (Terrible Customer Service with long wait)

Should we assume that you got the email and activated the promotion?

Have you received your monthly bill ?

Did the $1.00 FVF appear there either as a line item or as a discount on the normal fee?

Oh, and did you use any of eBay's useless features like Bold or Design Template or Reserve?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply