Out of Stock Control available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users,

The option to use the Out of Stock Control feature in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program.

When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are they fully supported. Everyone is welcome to join the Beta Program, but experienced users will benefit most from using Turbo Lister beta software.

If you would like to opt into the Beta version, please follow these steps:

1. Open Turbo Lister

2. Click on Tools->Options

3. Expand Advanced Options

4. Click on Program Updates

5. Click the Join Beta Program button

Once you accept the terms, click on Tools->Check For Program Updates and install any updates found, if you are not automatically prompted to do so.

After the updates are installed, the program will need to be closed and re-opened.

To use the Out of Stock Control feature, you must do the following:

Turn on the feature in your My eBay.  This can be accomplished by logging into your My eBay account, hovering over the Account tab and selecting Site Preferences.  From there, expand the Sell Your Item form and listings section and check the box "Use Out of Stock Control option".  Please note that this will activate the Out Of Stock Control option for all your Active Fixed Price Good Til Canceled Listings.  The time it takes for Turbo Lister to recognize the change to your account can take a few minutes to a few hours.

Turbo Lister will then allow new Fixed Price GTC listings to be uploaded with a Qty of 0 as well as editing Active items in the Listing Activity section to set the Qty to 0.

For sellers that use File Exchange or the eBay API to set the Out Of Stock Control feature for specific listings, you only need to make sure the OutOfStockControl field is set to TRUE. (The only restriction for this option is that you will only be able to edit active items to depleat or increase the Quantity count. Creating new items would need to be done through File Exchange or the API).

For more information on the Out Of Stock Control feature, please review the following Help Page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/multiple.html#outofstock

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Be more to the point if they could just fix turbo lister instead of adding new options,,,like not being able to bulk edit listings . If turbo lister is installed from the Canadian site,,,trying to edit listings created for U.S. listings,,,"XML document must have top level element" warning comes up. This has been an on going problem,,,,only way I've found around it is to run 2 computers ,,one for Canada and one for U.S.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi jerxa10,

The error you are receiving was corrected in a previous update of the program.  

To correct this issue, we suggest that you reset the data within the Turbo Lister program by following the directions below:

-Open Turbo Lister
-Click on Tools->Install Complete Version Update
-Click Ok

Once the updates are installed, check to see if you are able to Edit Int'l items in bulk.

Also, please feel free to create a new post instead of posting to an informational eBay post related to new features of the program.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is one of many reasons I am so leery about using it.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There has been issues with Turbo lister at times but nothing that has been a problem for more than a day or so.  I have been using it right from the stat and would not do with out it.  I have two user names and I can change from one to another as well as change from ebay.com to ebay.ca and move hundreds of items in minutes one way or the other.

A few things could be changed but all in all I think it is a fairly good listing program and it is free.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2015

Is TurboLister even still available?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply