4x6" thermal label printer and Shippo and CP

I am trying to speed up my work flow with regard to printing labels in Shippo and using Canada Post. I understand I can select 4x6" as a default label size in Shippo preferences. I have read online that people using this feature still get a full sized pdf when using Canada Post however. 

Am I able to use Shippo, with Canada Post as a carrier, and print a 4"x6" label? Seems like a very standard thing to ask with regard to shipping.

If not why? is there a work around?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solved my own issue here. So, yes you can use a thermal 4x6" label printer with Canada Post and Shippo. I use the Demo 4xl. In Shippo settings you can change your default label size to 4x6". Once the label pdf is created make sure the printer setting's paper size is also set to 4x6' or whatever the mm equivalent is. Save it as a default and you are in business. Sure speeds up the process of packing/ shipping. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Solved my own issue here. So, yes you can use a thermal 4x6" label printer with Canada Post and Shippo. I use the Demo 4xl. In Shippo settings you can change your default label size to 4x6". Once the label pdf is created make sure the printer setting's paper size is also set to 4x6' or whatever the mm equivalent is. Save it as a default and you are in business. Sure speeds up the process of packing/ shipping. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply