HAVE TWO SEPARAT ITEMS LOST

I have now lost two items sent via Shippo, I have shipped items now for 10 years and now that I was forced to join this Shippo deal nothing but problems. Pay Pal refunded buyer on first item $200.00 and if second item is not delivered another $45.00 will be removed from PP account. At this rate I cannot afford to sell on eBay. Canada Post blames Shippo, Shippo blames me, eBay ain't talking what a pile of dung.

Ben

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

You are not required to use Shippo.

It's the only way if you want the eBay special discounts. But if you can live without the eBay discount, then you can use PayPal, Canada Post Snap Ship or Canada Post EST Online to buy your shipping label.

Not sure why Canada Post blames Shippo since Canada Post is supposed to return your package if they do not like the label.

When shipping a tracked parcel I always get an originate scan at the postal outlet or post office -- that makes sure that the parcel is officially in post office hands.

If your tracked labels have never been scanned by Canada Post then ask Shippo for a refund of the label.

Do check your Canada Post Solutions for Small Business account to see what info your account has on your Shippo label purchases.

Canada Post has a special Snap Ship parcel label discount in October -- "free" Tuesdays with coupon code (Canada only, 5kg max weight, 1 free per day).

I notice your current listing does not have a calculated shipping rate for the USA -- that will turn off potential bidders.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that... what service did you use? To ship where?

I used the Shippo service that ebay rammed up my tush. eBay saying at the end of sale and ready to print shipping label that my buyer preferred to ship that way (LIES) My buyer did not request the method of shipping. It was ebay who cut a deal with shippo. Canada post did not know and therefore Canada Post did not recognise method of payment even though pay pal funds were used to pay for postage. I will never again use Shippo. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You are not required to use Shippo.

It's the only way if you want the eBay special discounts. But if you can live without the eBay discount, then you can use PayPal, Canada Post Snap Ship or Canada Post EST Online to buy your shipping label.

Not sure why Canada Post blames Shippo since Canada Post is supposed to return your package if they do not like the label.

When shipping a tracked parcel I always get an originate scan at the postal outlet or post office -- that makes sure that the parcel is officially in post office hands.

If your tracked labels have never been scanned by Canada Post then ask Shippo for a refund of the label.

Do check your Canada Post Solutions for Small Business account to see what info your account has on your Shippo label purchases.

Canada Post has a special Snap Ship parcel label discount in October -- "free" Tuesdays with coupon code (Canada only, 5kg max weight, 1 free per day).

I notice your current listing does not have a calculated shipping rate for the USA -- that will turn off potential bidders.

-..-

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

I used the Shippo service that ebay rammed up my tush. eBay saying at the end of sale and ready to print shipping label that my buyer preferred to ship that way (LIES) My buyer did not request the method of shipping. It was ebay who cut a deal with shippo. Canada post did not know and therefore Canada Post did not recognise method of payment even though pay pal funds were used to pay for postage. I will never again use Shippo. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@nebbie99 wrote:

@lady.stark wrote:

Shippo (and PayPal) create labels to CANADA POST specifications. Canada Post is the one that is screwing around with this by not providing proper training updates to their staff.  If you had a return address on the label then CANADA POST is also the one who LOST your packages.

It is your choice as seller what shipping label service you use -- no need to use what the ebay marketing people push.

I always shop around for the best deal -- for Tuesdays in October that will Canada Post directly, other times it will be Shippo, Paypal or over-the-counter using discounted stamps.

-..-

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@nebbie99 wrote:

@lady.stark wrote:

You misunderstood my question. Which service did you use? Small Packets, Tracked Packet, Expedited? Some services include insurance. You could claim said insurance on your lost packages depending which service you used and to where you shipped your packages.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply