Shippo down? OR Canada Post

Keeping getting this message when trying to purchase shipping labels

"Unfortunately, no rates have been found. Have you already activated some carriers in your Carrier Settings?

If you have problems, please let us know at info@goshippo.com – we would be happy to help you find the best rates!

• CanadaPost: CanadaPost did not return a response. Please try again shortly."

Anyone else?

Can't even figure out how to email Shippo to ask!!!!!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Well guess it is not just me then!! Something is definitely wrong and no way to call Shippo that I am aware of. Likely an issue with Canada Post anyway - they seem to h ave lots of site issues. Will try again later. So maddening though.

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Time is money.

I kept getting the same message and decided the pennies I might save on Shippo over SnapShip were fewer than the pennies I lost struggling with the site.

Although to be honest, mostly I use discount mint postage. If it licks, I sticks.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Down for me too.  Just came here to check and see if it was just me or a site wide issue.  Got all but one of my packages done and I keep getting no response for the last one.  Guess I will call it a day and try again tomorrow.  Have another day to get it out so I am not overly concerned.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

The contact email is buried (I thought it used to be easier to find): ebay-ca-support@goshippo.com

A more general one is support@goshippo.com

-..-

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Just received a reply from an email to Shippo. It is a Canada Post issue from the sound of it and I was told I should be able to generate a label shortly. Just tried again and same scenario. Shippo said if still having issues in the am to contact them again. Not sure just what they can do though as it seems to be Canada Post which is no surprise to me as they have lots of issues on their site. Hope they get it fixed soon as it is extremely frustrating to have to keep trying to find out when it is working again.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Same problem here it is April 16th 2018 

unable to generate shipping labels 

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Even Canada Post's Ship Click is down.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Good heavens, this is not good. Let me flag it with our Shippo PM to get to the bottom of this.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I’m standing behind customers at a local postal counter; the system is uncooperative this morning. I’d venture to say it’s a CPC-wide problem.
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Like, right now. Customers are unable to purchase certain postal services. My parcel gained its acceptance scan just fine.
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

The issue does appear to lie with Canada Post. I've posted a Seller News article, which I will update as we go along:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/Problems-generating-labels-through-Shippo/ba-p/400003

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

i am having problems too. CPC doesnt work on paypal either:(

Shippo says "limited customers are having porblems" i wonder how many limited is - less than a million or more than a million?lol

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

i tried paypal - no luck printing canada post labels either.

Shippo told me a few limited customers cant print lables - as if i am only one of a few disadvantaged customers. why can they be honest?

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

11:30am and still not working

I usually have all shipping labels done by this time since we do same day shipping

I contacted shippo hopefully they will reply

I` have this felling it`s Canada post who has the problem

Could the ice storm in Ontario be the culprit.??? 

Message 15 of 19
latest reply

It is absolutely a Canada Post problem. Check the ebay announcement at https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/Problems-generating-labels-through-Shippo/ba-p/400003

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

"why can they be honest?"

What would you expect Shippo to say? It is the middle-man in this scenario, they don't have a hand on the steering wheel at Canada Post. The problem doesn't affect every level of service that Canada Post is offering, my shipments were still being accepted at the postal counter this morning and I watched other people buy certain kinds of postage service in front of me. The worker had to think creatively, however, to get things to work and had to forgo certain options that should normally be available.

In short, Shippo told you what they know. They can't peer into Canada Post's infrastructure and give you a more specific estimate of how many users are affected and which users are affected. 

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I love these discussion boards

I don't know how many times I have panicked because of the incomprehensible error messages and then came here and found out it was not just me having the problem.

Still not working here. My error messages indicated that I had something or other set up wrong, and of course I flipped out because I have not changed any settings and the settings that they referenced were not familiar to me. Sorry for being so vauge but I don't want to log back in to get the exact messages.

Anyway, I guess I will try again later. Thanks to the OP and all the other replies. I am so relieved that I don't have to try and fix anything 😕
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Ok it`s 2:35 pm and it seems to be up and running here in Caledon, Ontario noRth of T.O

Was able to do 2 labels         yeah ha!

Message 19 of 19
latest reply