Shippo not letting me download a label I bought

I just started using shippo today and I bought the wrong label on accident. When I requested a refund it was denied for whatever reason. I contacted support but havent heard back yet, so I decided to just use the label but when I went to the shipment section I was able to see the receipt or whatever but I wasn't able to access the label or download. I searched around the website and other articles for around an hour but couldn't find any help. I need to get this shipment out by tomorrow and if anyone can help it would be nice. thanks 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@jonat7061 

On the Shippo page, you should be able to reprint from either the Orders page(First tab on left)...Use the tab on the right-side dropdown under Fulfilled or on the Shipments page (2nd tab on left) to download and reprint. Unfortunately, with Shippo, it is not a refund but instead a credit and usually takes 10 days to apply to your account.  If you don't see the refund after 10 business days, best to email them. With their message system, they are supposed to respond in 24 hours. Sometimes it takes a bit longer. Once you are able to print always best to keep a copy for your records in case you need to refer to tracking information or that credit.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Once you put in a request to refund a label it gets canceled by Shippo.

If the computer rejects the refund request you have to get Shippo support to process the refund. The "refund" will be a credit against future label purchases. Usually takes about 2 weeks for the credit to become active.

Your choices:

1) Buy another label via Shippo for the shipment (does make getting the credit for the bad label easier as Shippo support can see you bought a correct label for the shipment).

2) Buy a label through PayPal.

3) Buy a label though Canada Post's SnapShip program (copy and paste required, credit card required)

Mistakes with Shippo can be very annoying.

-..-

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There are times when Shippo will NOT let you cancel a shipment, it is STILL possible to print that label. Also, of note, as of late Shippo's response time for questions/requests has been much longer. 

-Lotz

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I stopped using shippo because they will not pay on insurance claims. Not one damage claim has ever been paid. I lost a $700 printer because of them. Canada Post even admitted fault and paid what they could$100, but shippo still refused say box alluded to contents. It said printer on the box!!! and ebay was no help at all. 14 messages and nothing.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I stopped using shippo because they will not pay on insurance claims. Not one damage claim has ever been paid. I lost a $700 printer because of them. Canada Post even admitted fault and paid what they could$100, but shippo still refused say box alluded to contents. It said printer on the box!!! and eBay was no help at all. 14 messages and nothing.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply