I have not asked a question in a long time and I am lost. I cannot locate the "Potties" for my ?

Sorry but I don't know where I am...

Wanted to go to the "Poties" (pottery group) to ask a question but I am completely lost. I don't know how to go to this particular group.  I have a collectible plate from Royal Staffordshire England (The Blue Boy). The stamping on the back is in reverse. (You have to look in a Mirror to read it!). Could this make the plate more valuable - somewhat like for stamps when there is an error?) Posting some pix. Can anyone help? Or guide me to the right group for help? Thanks everyone.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I have not asked a question in a long time and I am lost. I cannot locate the "Potties" for my ?

I'm not saying we cannot help you but you'll likely get a better response to your question if you post it on ebay.com. 

You've come to ebay Canada. 

We're friendly and have a hunky Prime Minister, plus lots of maple syrup, but not a lot of pottery answers. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Here is a link for the group boards on .com

http://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Categories/ct-p/1112

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you kindly! I am also from Canada and used to ask on EBay.Com but I have difficulty finding everything since they changed their format (I think! - Or is it me who has forgotten! Long time since I have visited...

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi there!

Kind of you for your fast answer! I went to your link and found the different categories I was looking for (Pottery) but since they have changed their format I cannot find where I can write my question. They made it so complicated...again! I will have to take some time to look into this. Thank you so much. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You have to click on one of the categories and then click on start discussion.  But it doesn't look like a very busy board so you might be better off posting on the collectibles board which is in the main discussion board area rather than the groups area.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Collectibles-Art/bd-p/29

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks you again so much. I will do that.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Great! It worked! Many thanks.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply