50% off sale for US listings only!

dhslk
Community Member
Every time I turn around, ebay has found another way to $@%$ my business. 90% of my listings aren't eligible for this latest promotion because they originated on ebay.ca (thanks to ebay pushing this on us over the past few years---at least we used to get cheap ebay.ca listing days out of it). It just isn't worth the time to duplicate these listings into an ebay.com listing. I am furious about this. US sellers are going to gain exposure to our detriment.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you've got a good niche product, and you're making a decent profit on it, the listing sales don't matter.

If you have neither of those things, the listing sale is the least of your problems.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

dhslk
Community Member
Oh yes, it DOES matter. Best Match already buries a lot of items that have always been good, stable sellers for me, and now the extra volume of auction listings from US sellers is going to bury listings even more.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

So list them on .com.

If it's not worth the time to change them over, then its not worth your time to get the discount.

You are CHOOSING not to take advantage of the sale - don't blame ebay for it.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 4 of 4
latest reply