After I pay the item I want to communicate with seller for delivery Message seller not member anymor

hauda123
Community Member

After I pay the item on eBay : i can not communicate with the seller I got a message saying: 

seller is not member eBay anymore? 

How can I cancel because if he is not member any more fiew minutes after I payed 

is not normal so what I do now 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

After I pay the item I want to communicate with seller for delivery Message seller not member anymor

If you paid with paypal you can open an Item-Not-Received case there. Do mention that the seller is No-Longer-Registered on eBay.

Paypal >> Help >> Resolution Center

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

He was kicked off eBay for bad behaviour.

EBay does not close a member's account immediately on the member's request. It remains open for some time because there may be financial issues to deal with.

The eBay Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received dispute, if possible, and say that the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU).

If that doesn't work, and sometimes it won't, go to your Paypal account.

Their Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Same dispute. Same message.

Both ask you to Contact the Seller.

It's a suggestion*. Skip it and go directly to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If you did not use Paypal, go to the 1-800 customer service number on hte back of your credit card and ask about a chargeback.

BTW, it is very likely that PP has a Hold on the seller's account and he never saw your money.

*It's a good suggestion if you have a problem with a very late delivery, or the item is not what you expected. However, in this case your seller is probably not going to be helpful.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply