All our expedited shipments are stuck in "Item presented to customs"

Has anyone else had this issue.  We have 2 different business selling accounts and both are having the same problem.   All expedited shipments that did not clear customs before may 1st are now stuck and just show 'Item presented to customs' on Canada post web site.    Also there is no record for the tracking numbers on USPS website.....    

On a side note,  the tracked packages seem to not be effected by this. 

Would really like to know if this is a problem most sellers are having or if its just us. 

Thanks,

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, our packages from that time period appear to have mostly arrived at their destinations.  That sounds very strange.  And obviously a little alarming!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I checked one sent on May 2, it arrived on the 6th.... 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have had this happen. USPS does not scan parcels coming out of Customs. I once had a guy screaming at me that I was a fraud and a liar as USPS was knocking at his door with said parcel. Tracking is not reliable.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm sure that it can happen but it isn't the norm in my experience.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the reply's,    Yes we have had the odd package have a scanning error.  However we have 8 expedited parcels currently stuck, and another 5 that haven't gotten that far yet.  Hopefully they start rolling soon, had 2 customers contact us today upset by late delivery. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply