Are we going to have any special deals tomorrow for of the Boxing day or prices will remain the same?

alomo84
Community Member

I'm curious if whether or not, there will be special deals on Boxing day?  Are the prices remaining the same? I would like to purchase an item but I'm wondering if I should just wait to do it tomorrow or do it today if boxing day doesn't influence the sellers? I am new here.

Thx!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Are we going to have any special deals tomorrow for of the Boxing day or prices will remain the same?

Too late now, but Boxing Day Sales are a chance for retailers with expensive stock burning a hole in their bottom line to clear out the unwanted stuff and make room for more saleable stuff.

Our family has a B&M store as well as selling on eBay. Business tax runs about $9000 a month. Plus staff salaries. Plus heat and electricity. Plus.... well , you get the picture. B&M stores have very high expenses in addition to their actual product.

With a few, very large, exceptions, most eBay sellers have small manageable stocks of items that they are sure will move quickly. And selling online means those pesky expenses are greatly reduced.

EBay prices, again with exceptions, are already heavily discounted.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply