Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

shipping cost the same or more than the item.

It is not so much as a question than a complaint. I am a model cars hobbyist. I love to assemble kit cars as well as purchasing assembled ones. So, when i saw the Toys and hobbies section, I was excited. I started to make a purchase, and it shocked m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The wonderful world of politics just keeps getting stranger and stranger

Night of 'drugs and s-x' allegedly kills Canadian official in Ghana OTTAWA — A Canadian government bureaucrat is dead after a night of "hot s-x and drugs" in a four-star hotel in the capital of the West African country of Ghana, a newspaper there rep...

Year later, 150 still jobless

Rod Woof makes didn’t mince words — it’s been a tough year. The former Electro-Motive Diesel (EMD) worker lost his job, along with more than 600 others, last February when industrial giant Caterpillar closed the London plant, following a bitter 34-da...

Calculating Shipping Cost!

Hello, I'm new to eBay and I'm wondering how do you know how much to charge for shipping for each item your selling. I find myself guessing the shipping cost which might understate or overstate the actual cost for shipping an item. I don't want to be...

Sold two items - but they are combined and I want to ship individually.

I sold two large items. eBay and Paypal has combined them and wants me to print out just one shipping Label for both. I know there is a way to print separate labels for each item, I have done it before but I can't remember how. Can someone out there ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sosick of Non Payers

Why dose EBay have sooo many non payers?On my other sales site payment is required immediatley on purchase No having to chase them down ect Ebay makes you pay an extra fee to Buy It Now which allows immediate payment This should be manditory on all p...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fixed Price VS Auction ?

That question comes up regularly, mostly from relatively new users. Here is what John Donahoe, CEO of eBay, has to say about it. From Bloomberg Business Week (Feb 4-10) Q: How much of the auction business remains in your DNA? A: Auctions are just a f...

Can you sell directly to another ebay member?

I want to sell an item(s) to a specific member. We want to set up a buy it now option. Is there any way for me to set it up so that only he can buy it. I am just worried that between the time I list it and when he buys it, someone else may buy it.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same item being auctioned a couple of weeks apart?

I have been shopping for a specific item only to find that the same thing is up for auction a couple of weeks after it was already sold. It is the exact same pictures. The description is the same, word for word, and the serial number is identical. Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tried to print a shipping label off Paypal but do not see the new track packet option which we are supposed to get a discount on.

I am wondering what everyone thinks about the new trackable package the post office has come out with - sure seems more expensive than the small packet air - my PO gave me a rate of $16.03 for an item under 250 grams ($7.80 air small packet). We are ...

ebay motors

How does it compare to list on ebay.ca vrs ebay.com for auto parts.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please return the item and i'll be happy to give you a refund.

The nerve of some buyers. Just here to vent folks. I sold a 'book cover' the other day for the lowest bidding price (5.50 with free shipping), the buyer received it within two days, then sends me a message saying how dissatisfied he is with it. Point...

Buyer's not reading descriptions

Recently, I have received two neg's due to buyer's not reading descriptions. In one case, I was selling a pair of used snowboarding googles with some light scratches over the eye. I posted a big bold note saying as well as big photos detailing. I hav...

Seller Opens Unpaid Item Claim, What do I do?

Hi everyone, I have recently run into a problem with a seller who has opened a Unpaid Item Claim. The situation is I commited to buying a item from a seller in Hong Kong, after messenging him about the item I felt comfortable enough to buy the item. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Femme Hits The 3000 Feedback Number

Saw this on another thread so i thought she deserves her own post for all the help she has given everyone in the past. Congrats Femme on your 3000th. Hopefully my grammar keeps passing the Femme Test.

Resolved! i have not recieved my item

i bought my item on january 19 2013. it said that the item would be here between january 29 2013 and febuary 7 2013 but i still have not recieved it. i dont have a paypal acoount what should i do?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.