Beware all Canadian PowerSellers

submitoffice.com
Community Member
Recently, I found a lot of fraud buyer(new account or 100% feedback account) to ask to ship to oversea, UK, Germany, or other ... Beware!!

My experience: case 1.
the buyer got 138 feedbacks with 100% score. those score was last year, he didn't buy anything within this year. So I trust him, he requested to send to Germany, I worried, but base on his feedback and score, finally I sent the item. He paid by paypal, but he didn't put his address in paypal, just sent me seperate email, so, in paypal, his address is unconfirmed. Few days later, he disputed, paypal held my money, it means this is fraud... make sure you got charge back, leave a negivate feedback to him immediately, protect he buy other item from other seller.. protect it..

case 2.
the buyer is new, just signed up 2 days, and he bought 2 items that over $600, so I worried, he made payment very fast by paypal, he put his address in paypal and request to send to UK, and send me email that push me to give him the tracking number, few days later, paypal hold my money again, I'm lucky that this time i haven't sent the item...

He is a professional, he know how ebay's work. Used other person ebay account or create a new account, then using other people paypal account to pay, and pay the money fast, then push the seller to ship the item,
after he receive the tracking number, then he relax and wait for the item, then paypal hold your money, you lost but he got your item...

So, beware those fraud buyer and leave negiative feedback immediately if you got chargeback, So we can protect each other and sell on ebay happy...
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0