Buyer claims no item! Post office never Scanned my Shipping Label.

gunner09shannon
Community Member

Buyer claims no item! Post office never Scanned my Shipping Label. Who is responsible in now this case as it was an expensive item ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re:Buyer claims no item! Post office never Scanned my Shipping Label.

How did you send your package..small packet, expedited etc.? Not all parcel services have a bar code to scan.

If there was insurance on the package, you can put in a claim with the post office. A claim does take a while though so you will have to refund your buyer first and then wait for the insurance claim.

It is always the sellers responsibility to make sure the buyer receives what he paid for so if the parcel was not insured and the package is lost, it is your responsibility to refund the buyer.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re:Buyer claims no item! Post office never Scanned my Shipping Label.

How did you send your package..small packet, expedited etc.? Not all parcel services have a bar code to scan.

If there was insurance on the package, you can put in a claim with the post office. A claim does take a while though so you will have to refund your buyer first and then wait for the insurance claim.

It is always the sellers responsibility to make sure the buyer receives what he paid for so if the parcel was not insured and the package is lost, it is your responsibility to refund the buyer.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply