4 REPLIES 4

Re: CAN I RECEIVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM A NON PAYING UNPAID ITEM EBAYER

The official eBay policy about feedback:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/allaboutfeedback.html

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes.

But once you open and win the Unpaid Item Dispute, eBay will remove the feedback (and probably the more important Detailed Seller Ratings).

UIDs are under Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

You may have to request eBay to remove the FB or it may be automatic. I've never been in that position.

Also add the deadbeat to your Blocked Bidder List, under Manage Bidders on the Site Map , again a the bottom of this page.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once you open a unpaid item process the capability to leave sellers negative feedback was automatic removed but nowadays it is not, it seems that eBay has changed and we HAVE to call customer care which is very ironic as we often have a hard time in getting hold of someone or put us on hold for a long time.  Wonder if eBay has a conspiracy for that purpose?  Meaning leaving sellers a defect and that we wouldn't call customer care??  Just wonder.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I didn't think that a neg could be given while an unpaid item case is open. If the buyer doesn't pay, I would think that negative feedback would be automatically removed when the unpaid item case closes.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply