CANADA POST IS A MAFIA ORGANIZATION RUN BY CRIMINALS

OK JUST PAID MY LATEST CANADA POST BILL 20 MINUTES AGO $376.00   i SELL $5-$10 ADS AND THE PRICE TO EUROPE WENT FROM AN AVERAGE OF $6-$7  .....NOWWWWWWWWWWW $10.25 PER PACKAGE>>>???? YOU INSANE IDIOTS WHO IS RUNNING THAT PIECE OF $#%% PLACE ANYWAYS...

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: CANADA POST IS A MAFIA ORGANIZATION RUN BY CRIMINALS

valve37
Community Member

Just a side note, you ain't seen anything yet until you fall short with the CRA!

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Look in the sky ...

Soon there will be a new shooting star.

grin_zps1234882d.gif

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

BTW

How dare you slander the good name of the Mafia  

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

On March 18th some one left feedback mentioning "Opening a Case" why don't you report them and get it removed ?

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

What are you talking about sir? I'm talking about Canada Post here..If you want to discuss feedback come back when you rack up 10,000 and we can swap stories over a cup of tea.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Okay ignore my congratulations on the shooting star you will be getting with your next feedback.

Do not request removed of a negative some one left in violation of the rules.

Sorry I took a thread on "Canada Town Square" off topic.

I am out of here.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I thought Canada Town Square was meant to be the social board.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

2 Things you should never do on ebay discussion boards.

THINK

or

ASSUME

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I guess he doesn't want the negative feedback removed 🙂

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Negative removed???? You are correct sir...I am wrapping up and about finished with Ebay...I have seen just about everything in 15 years....here...My only advice is this the cards are stalked against you...If you can beat the odds God bless,,,  That's all I have to say...take care...

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Vintage > any problems (negs or neutrals) you have are minimal considering the amount of product you move and considering the impatient people out there.

I wrapped up but about two years ago. Fun while it lasted but the greed and the self-satisfying rules that continued to grow, just wasn't worth it. They had a good thing going and they messed it up.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

ESPECIALLY my fave TV series of all time - THE SOPRANOS  Woman Wink

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@vintage-ephemera wrote:

OK JUST PAID MY LATEST CANADA POST BILL 20 MINUTES AGO $376.00   i SELL $5-$10 ADS AND THE PRICE TO EUROPE WENT FROM AN AVERAGE OF $6-$7  .....NOWWWWWWWWWWW $10.25 PER PACKAGE>>>???? YOU INSANE IDIOTS WHO IS RUNNING THAT PIECE OF $#%% PLACE ANYWAYS...

The US & International prices changes went into effect back in Jan.

Mar 31st the Canadian rates went up within country.

Are you saying that you were not aware of either changes announced long ago and all over these boards too, especially the US & International change that has been in effect for a few months now?

Should you not be more mad at yourself for not being aware and abapting as a seller with your experience?

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@vintage-ephemera wrote:

What are you talking about sir? I'm talking about Canada Post here..If you want to discuss feedback come back when you rack up 10,000 and we can swap stories over a cup of tea.

They were complimenting you on almost reaching a new shooting star achievement and you threw it back in there face and inappropriately insulted them.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

I have read that fellows posts before and am aware he's a troll..So relax.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply