China to Canada packages

kenadeesmommy
Community Member

I was just wonderingif anyone knows anything about china to Ontario canada deliveries. I ordered a feseparate items on eBay and they were shipped on march 22 and march 26. Now it was shipped through china post regular free shipping of course, and I havbeen tracking them, my question is the information for both packages hasn't been updated since march 27 and april 1, I'm trying to be as patient as I can as I know it coulstake some time, on average how long will it take and also shouldn't it have been updated by now, what'sfooling on, what does that mean, sorry for being so long thank you!!!!

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

China to Canada packages

Since things are not that great over there, some stuff disappears. A case of supply and demand.
Message 21 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

yz4nlo
Community Member

Hello there,

I have same experience with orders from China. Last year in beginning of December 2016 I ordered some gifts from China. Still 70% of them are missing till today (Feb 09 2017). I have opportunity to live in USA and Back home in Canada. So I have separate accounts and I reordered same items from same sellers from USA. I got all of them. Basically Canada post is to blame that parcels got lost, especially ones which does not have tracking in Canada. Recent months Chinese provide tracking only till exit from China. That tracking does not obligate canada post to provide tracking and then shipments get lost.

Just to let you know my experience

Stefan

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

Looks like something happened to China to Canada delivery

I have not received last four items were bought at the end of 2016 

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

I contacted local MP who contacted CBSA/Customs. They stated that there is no delay anywhere in the system at this time(January 2017). Any items received are being handled within 1-2 days. Problem is either with Canada Post or on the Chinese side. I have items missing since mid November 2016.
Message 24 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

I'm in the same boat. I've been ordering items from China for the past 10 years and (the usual) waiting time was as quick as 30 days to 40 days but as of last October I've ordered items early for Christmas that never arrived even now in February 13, 2017. I've ordered maybe 20 items since October and I've only received 3 or 4 of them and the rest have either disappeared or gone missing with no trace. I contacted Canada Post three times in the past week and they of course say that there is no problem with CP shipping and the wait time for CBSA is 35 business days now and this is the shortest that it's been in a while. It's typical that they would blame others first and never accept any responsibility for losing our items. Canada Post has even lost / misplaced items coming from the US shipped through the GSP and they have either sent it 3 days the wrong direction or it gets stuck somewhere in some warehouse until you call them and inquire. I'm getting tired of losing time and money ordering items that never arrive through Ebay and the Global shipping program, and through Canada Post. I've made a lot of purchases over the years from China and abroad but if this keeps up, I am done ordering through Ebay or I will have to ask the seller to ship using FedEx or UPS instead for larger more expensive items. I agree that Ebay should be warning its sellers and buyers of the ongoing troubles that both have been having when dealing with Canada Post and the CBSA (customs) and non delivery of items over the past 3 or 4 months. This is totally unacceptable.

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

I have ordered items from China for a few years now and rarely had delivery problems but the last six items ordered have not arrived, Canada post is more then likely to blame (along with private contractors hired by C.P.) but ultimately e-bay will pay the price as fewer and fewer customers will be willing to take the risk.
Someone at e-bay should get in touch with Canada Post .
Vince
Message 26 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

It's gotten worse with time.  It has no taken 60 to 90 days to receive the last 6 packages I've ordered from China to Canada.  I have decided to no longer order from Chinese sellers on Ebay,  as the things I order are computer parts and I cannot have computers sitting for 3 months waiting for repair.  It generally costs twice as much to buy the products from North American sellers but I have no choice now.  Ebay should actually go back and correct the shipping details from China, as the dates are woefully inaccurate. It's valentines day today and I'm waiting on things I ordered the first week of December last year.  Ebay should warn buyers it's going to take 60 to 90 days....  as I can imagine a lot of first time buyers get stuck waiting for months. 

Message 27 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

Just a warning to anyone buying, this is an old post, and it now takes much longer then a month to get things from China to Canada. Two to three months is the norm for me.
Message 28 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

I've been waiting for ebay packages on average 2-3 months. Really, it,s ebay's fault. I DON'T CARE HOW THEY DO IT, FIX IT. The managers sit with their heads in the sand and pat themselves on the back and blame everyone else and say "there's no problem here". If the Americans are having the same issues, then they have a huge problem. I think the Canadian market is of little or no concern of theirs. I'm done with Ebay!
Message 29 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

Same problem probably with customs Canada now waiting over 3months for several items from china .This is ridiculus almost each order sent throught singapore post is undelivered only e-paket works !!! **bleep** this is regular theft
Message 30 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

I still haven't gotten items from October 2016. I give up. Lol. It's almost March. It's all about amazon going forward.
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

The best solution is that I always ask for Epacket shipments. I get the item between 11-25 days. Epacket shipments are not that much more.
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

China to Canada packages

I'm having the same problem. Still waiting for October deliveries. I don't know who is to blame and we'll probably never find out . HOWEVER I've noticed that the items I bought from China on ebay are appearing on Amazon.ca for not much more than shipping from China. Maybe amazon.ca is the new place to but things. Combine that with Amazon Prime and ebay looks like a bad choice. Hmmmm.
Message 33 of 33
latest reply