China to Canada woes? Please post about current 2016 experiences.

Please post here, current experiences with China to Canada shipping times and or not recieving purchases.

My issues seem to start at the beginning of 2016 and are currently ongoing. I have had many items not arrive at

all within provided shipping windows and some that have taken close to 2 months with previously good sellers.

Some items seem to get here reasonably quickly which makes the issue even more confusing and frustrating.

One order with free EMS shipping got here in 2 weeks!

Ebay has readily issued refunds. However, getting the refund is not solving the problem or dealing with

the mounting frustration surrounding this issue. I personally don't feel Ebay is doing enough to pinpoint where the

slowdown or disconnect is occuring.

Is it the sellers not shipping? Is it China post and or customs? Is it our own Canada post or

customs? Is there some geo political or big corporate pressure to slow down deliveries from China  because so much has been lost to competition with China?

Even if you could find parts in the U.S., it is way too expensive because of the shipping/customs mafia and Canada is not far behind.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: China to Canada woes? Please post about current 2016 experiences.

Keep in mind that you can file an Item Not Received Dispute with Paypal for up to six months after payment.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello, by the way, everything you said is right, or I agree with it.

However I don't think the asian sellers have changed - yet we will have to resolve the problem before eBay will even recognise, let alone take action against, the problem.

But please join us in the discussion in the link above 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply