Conversion from Pound to C$ is more than USD to C $!

Just thought I should share this:

if you compare item #371013657991(US $ 12.95 = C$15.45)  

and item #370549612752(GBP10.93=C$19.74)

for the same size maps,the only difference is one listing is in Pounds and one in USD,

Am I missing something? I know the maps are not exactly the same but what's important (and should matter)is the size  not the print itself.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

"if you compare item #371013657991(US $ 12.95 = C$15.45)  

and item #370549612752(GBP10.93=C$19.74)"

???

The prices shown in the actual listings is below the information in your post.

What exactly is your question?

The way I see it, a seller in the USA sells an item for a bit less than another seller located in the UK.  Where is the problem?

I can get a four litre bag of milk at the corner store for $4.99 or go to WalMart and pay $3.97.  Do you expect every seller in the world to sell everything at the same price?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

he way I see it, a seller in the USA sells an item for a bit less than another seller located in the UK.  Where is the problem?

/????

Both items are sold by the same seller,one in UDS one in GBP.

IN GBP the same item cost more.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I contacted the seller and she got it fixed,

For those who are interested:when you selected 24"x 17" size in matte finish ,the listing with british pounds was over $4 more (in Canadian $) than the listing with USD,both items were the same and sold by the same seller.

the seller had put higher price  in GBP,than USD.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I can get a four litre bag of milk at the corner store for $4.99 or go to WalMart and pay $3.97.  Do you expect every seller in the world to sell everything at the same price?

You do help folks a lot and I respect that. therefore,I refrain from answering the above question.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Maybe the listings were originally created when the currencies were worth different amounts and since then the value of some currencies in relation the CDN$ is no longer the same.

We have been readjusting the shipping in some of our listings  for this very reason. We list in CDN and US$.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for possible explanation for this discrepancy in prices,I checked the items prices last night and it was back to being higher in GBP than USD.(same items/seller,different currency)
Message 7 of 7
latest reply