Global Shipping Program / Lost and Found Department

I am beginning to think that eBay needs to add another "box" under their contact and support link. Right now they have Buying Selling Account ... and they all kind of assume that as a Buyer I am having problems with my Seller ( as in the Seller did something wrong when they did not) .... I think they should add a special box for "GSP issue"  where you can report problems such as receiving the wrong package all together from the wrong Seller and you have no idea what to do with it.  I wonder if anyone at eBay looks at GSP failure rates or misses ?  And maybe we need a Lost and Found section in the forum where people can post a GSP item they haven't received and then people who have received an item through GSP that they did not order can look through the section to find the "rightful" owner ... and then eBay can send a prepaid shipping label and give both parties and the poor original Seller (who probably got hit with an INR/attempted INR case)  a $20 "we're sorry for all of the inconvenience this has caused you" coupon or something....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Some sort of special track for GSP problems would ve a very good idea which would be useful and possibly simple, but it is not what we have come to expect from ebay, is it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Nah it's easier to write it off.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply