HELP! Does anyone have a TELEPHONE number for Ebay Customer Service. I am so frustrated!

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON AT EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE.   I HAVE A PARTICULAR PROBLEM WHICH I CANNOT RESOLVE BY CHOOSING THIS BOX OR THAT BOX.  CAN ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME?  

PLEASE AND THANK YOU,

MARIA 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: HELP! Does anyone have a TELEPHONE number for Ebay Customer Service. I am so frustrated!

You do have to follow the links - click the Help & Contact link at the bottom of any page and pick a problem to report, anything that's kind of sort of close to what you want and at the end you will receive a telephone number to call and it will also tell you how long the wait is in the queue.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: HELP! Does anyone have a TELEPHONE number for Ebay Customer Service. I am so frustrated!

the one I rang was not in service

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, I will try that : )

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

they are all old numbers. cannot get iin touch with them

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

it worked for me I picked accounts and selling limits and call someone and I get tel number and access code to use and I called and got ebay ....

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, I will try that.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply