Has anyone used Canada Post EBay envelopes before? If so, what can they hold?

How we're they to use?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Bump. This isn't an answer but...   I just bought a bunch...

The ExpressPost and Priority Post ones? It depends on the size. Your best bet is to go to a Post Office (not an outlet, which would carry a smaller range of products) and ask to look at the envelopes that are available.

There is a wide range. Some are card, some are poly, some are Tyvek. 

The advantage is that the envelopes stand out in your buyer's memory. The disadvantage can be the price.

Before buying check out the cost of similar envelopes on eBay and through ULine.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There were some eBay branded poly envelopes available a few years ago. If you come across a supply, they are great!

One caveat, if you are using stamps and handwritten addresses, you will need gum-back stamps (not lick'n'stick) and a label to write the address on , since ink won't stay.

If you are using PP labels, no problem.

The envelopes are no longer being offered. You can get unbranded ones from ULine and Staples Online as well as from various eBay sellers.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The ExpressPost and Priority Post ones? It depends on the size. Your best bet is to go to a Post Office (not an outlet, which would carry a smaller range of products) and ask to look at the envelopes that are available.

There is a wide range. Some are card, some are poly, some are Tyvek. 

The advantage is that the envelopes stand out in your buyer's memory. The disadvantage can be the price.

Before buying check out the cost of similar envelopes on eBay and through ULine.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There were some eBay branded poly envelopes available a few years ago. If you come across a supply, they are great!

One caveat, if you are using stamps and handwritten addresses, you will need gum-back stamps (not lick'n'stick) and a label to write the address on , since ink won't stay.

If you are using PP labels, no problem.

The envelopes are no longer being offered. You can get unbranded ones from ULine and Staples Online as well as from various eBay sellers.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

zaxi7
Community Member

Bump. This isn't an answer but...

I just bought a bunch of these ebay polybags from canada post and also wonder how to measure contents for the shipping calculator. Example is clothing.

• Do you measure the folded sweater or measure the bag size plus height/girth?

I have only shipped boxes before so, how do other people use these bags for shipping?

I may just ask the question again if there are no replies. thanks.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply