How many differnt countries can I set different shipping prices for?

Hi,

I would like to know if I can set specific shipping prices for 37 countries.  Each country will have a different shipping price?  Is this possibe?  As if you list manually you can only set 5 different shipping prices.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

P

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@bitcoinminers wrote:
I would like to know if I can set specific shipping prices for 37 countries.  Each country will have a different shipping price?  Is this possibe?  As if you list manually you can only set 5 different shipping prices.

If you know shipping weight and parcel size you can use calculated shipping, which will adjust the shipping for each destination.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

If you are shipping from Hong Kong there is no way to use calculated shipping so you are limited to 5 options.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This is another of the many drawbacks of dropshipping.

Your supplier should be able to give you a list of the costs of shipping from Hong Kong to wherever.

However.

In practical terms, you really only need three destinations.

Canada (5% of sales)

USA (80% of sales)

Europe-- split into UK, Germany, France, and Europe.(5% of sales)

Because of the way postal services work, a Canadian domestic parcel (BC to NF or ON to MB) can have several prices, depending on the weight, dimensions and above all destination.

But if a HK shipper is sending overseas, there will only be one rate for all of Canada and one for all of the USA. That rate will be dependent on the weight and dimensions usually.

Europe can be more tricky.

Again get your supplier to give you the dimensions and weight of each parcel. And also the service he will be using.

You do NOT want your parcels to go out Surface. This takes months,and you will get the negative feedback, INR disputes and lose the payment. Your supplier keeps your payment whether you get paid or not.

You must use Flat Rate Shipping, but you need to know your product first.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Has anyone tried to do any bulk edits using TL on .ca?

It leaves a lot of fields blank and is a real problem to change auction to fixed price and vice versa. Shipping edits are also a disaster as you can't see most of the fields to even see what they are.

Are they trying to make it more difficult to change listings to relist if there is a listing special.

TL is becoming more and more useless. If any one is using it on .ca, please try to do a edit on multiple items and let me know what you see, please

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

As far as I can tell, the only advantage to using TL is being able to choose the start time for your listings without the 10c eBay charge.

I use a Mac, so it's not available to me in any case.

Are there other advantages that no one is talking about?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It does not give you free scheduling

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it.

The reason I ask is that each product has a separate price of shipping for each country.  Thus each item's shipping price has to be entered for each country.  The item's price fluctuates for each country, so I wanted to have a separate price for shipping for each respective country.

But what I have concluded is that I will set prices for 5 separate countries - USA, Canada, UK/Europe, Australia, and Russia - and then use those price as approximations for surrounding countries.  That seems the wisest most reasonable choice.  Does this make sense.

I would assume that when I was about to use a file, I could enter shipping for each individual country but looks I can not.

And discussion is appreciated.  And again thank for the reply.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply