I did not get confirmation of purchase and money charged to me yesterday.

srajkotia
Community Member

I purchased item yesterday and money is charged to me but I did not get any confirmation of purchase. I messaged to the seller and I did not get any replay from them as well. is there solution for it. the seller is 4cn-ovbmqf.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, what exactly do you mean by "confirmation of purchase" ? You did a buy-it-now yesterday for an item from China. You paid the ebay invoice? Then it will show paid in your purchase history. That is all the confirmation you will receive. The Seller "should" mark the item as "shipped" when they have shipped it ~ check the Seller's handling time in the listing, it could take a few days for them to actually ship the item.  If they mark the item as "shipped" that will show on the purchase history also.  Watch the estimated delivery dates ~ you only have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date to file an item not received claim with ebay if you don't receive the item in question.  You also have 180 days to file an item not received claim from the actual date of payment through PayPal if required. 

If you have sent the Seller an email question it can take a couple of days for them to reply, they are in China and there are time differences. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

hi Themodernowl,

Thanks for your guidance and information. somehow my payment does not go through and money was revert back to my account and I had confirmed with my bank.

Thanks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi, ok I understand now what your problem was then ~ sorry ~ yes when you make a paypal payment you should normally get an email saying that you have sent a payment but sometimes the email system is down so you should always check your purchase history to see if ebay has registered the payment or log into your paypal account to check the status of the payment if you think something may have gone wrong. It has been a long time now since you tried to make the purchase ~ were you able to send a payment or contact the Seller? Do you still need help with anything?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply