I didn't received my order yet.

wilsochin0
Community Member

Receipt ID 4736-0529-9919-7365.  . Item Title E27 38LED 110/220V RED&BLUE plant grow light garden hydropnic lamp bulb. 5pcs. 2.47CAD 12.35CAD. TIME FRAME MAR4 TO MAR24 2016. SELLER

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBay thought it would arrive by Thursday, but they are often optimistic.

In any case, if it didn't arrive on Thursday, and the carrier didn't leave a pickup notice, at the earliest it will arrive on Tuesday. The PO is closed on Good Friday, all Saturdays and Sundays, and on Easter Monday.

But if you are not home, the carrier will leave that notice of where and when you can pick up your purchase.

It probably won't be useful, but you could drop into your local postal outlet on Saturday and ask if your parcel was dropped off by the carrier yesterday.

If more than 30 days have passed since payment, you could open an Item Not Received Dispute, but in my opinion, its too soon for that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@wilsochin0 wrote:

Receipt ID 4736-0529-9919-7365.  . Item Title E27 38LED 110/220V RED&BLUE plant grow light garden hydropnic lamp bulb. 5pcs. 2.47CAD 12.35CAD. TIME FRAME MAR4 TO MAR24 2016. SELLER

Step 1:

Contact your seller. Your eBay Purchase History should have a contact seller link for your purchase. It's a long weekend in Canada, do not expect a quick response.

Step 2:

If you do not hear from your seller by the end of next week or are unhappy with the response then you can file an item not received claim with eBay. Based on your info, the deadline to do that for you is April 23 (30 days after last estimated delivery date).

-.-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply