I just won an item but the seller said they didn't ship to Canada but it is not stated anywhere.

How can they refuse to ship when it clearly states twice they do ship to Canada?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I just won an item but the seller said they didn't ship to Canada but it is not stated anywhere.

Was it a GSP item?  The seller may not know they are involved in GSP shipping.

You could consider it a lucky escape from an incompetent seller.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: I just won an item but the seller said they didn't ship to Canada but it is not stated anywhere.

If it shows a shipping price AND an import fees price, that means they were opted into the Global Shipping Program (I've noticed a number of US sellers don't even realize they are opted in to the program). The seller ships to a US address (usually Erlanger, KY) and Pitney Bowes forwards it to you.

If they are not on the GPS, screen shot and paste their auction where it states they ship to Canada, and send it to them - or to eBay if this becomes a case.

Cheers, Groggy

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay is a complete joke now. Theres no consequences for anything. I accepted a counter offer from a seller, they screwed up their shipping somehow in the listing and refused to honour it. I complained to Ebay and they did nothing, i finally gave up and paid the price the seller wanted she refunded it and refused to send it even though its supposedly a binding contract. I complained to Ebay and again they did absolutely nothing and just said we cant force her to send it. So i did the only thing i could do, left negative feedback. Guess what useless ebay removed it and said it qualified to be removed because i complained about her listing mistake.
What a joke.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay wont do anything. Theyre completely useless.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply