NPB Warning removals in the new system?

brownboxit
Community Member
I know that users loging in get a warning now on non payed bids. The question is - is there something new to remove these after they have payed? I ask because normally that would just fade off on it's own...

but now in theory even after they paid if you don't use ebay / paypal systems to mark paid (outside auction software) they still would receive the warning until it faded without the credit filed?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

deltone
Community Member
I'm not familiar with this brownboxit. What exactly is it? Where did you read this? Thanks
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

brownboxit
Community Member
I read about some enhancements implemented i think in late oct or Nov regarding NPB, apparently they receive a message there's an oustanding auction needing to be taken care of when they log in. This is to keep it front & center I imagine.

A recent winner who after 4 weeks was able to close his auction after an NPB was sent asked me to stop the warning after he paid. I'm not quite sure how if the final value credit was not submitted.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure how you would do that brown. I would suggest that you ask the question over on the Seller Central board, or the Policies/User Agreement Board. They're quite knowledgeable over there. GOOD LUCK!!

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/forum.jsp?forum=143

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/forum.jsp?forum=100
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
If that is all true, I love the sound of that. Why not make it a hassle for bidders who stiff sellers.

Randall - is this all true, kiddo??

Jackie...
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
If you get an answer, can you post it here please? I've heard of it too, once over on dot com, but haven't heard if there's a way to end it once the payment is received!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
I understood that the first time (and only the first time) they log in AFTER the NPBA is filed, they will get a pop-up. That's it. Nothing to remove unless the FV has been filed.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply