Picture Uploader Glitch ?

I have been selling on eBay for a while. For the last little while I have tried to live with a glitch with my picture uploader. The glitch happens with either the standard or basic uploader. I am unsure if this is unique to my system, or a common thing that other sellers experience - or even if it was a past issue that was repaired.

My procedure in the past (to be efficient) was to work on the writing/typing portion of my ebay listing at the same time my pictures were uploading. Most times in my listing steps I use the "sell similar" feature - I remove the old pictures, click add pictures and then select the 6 to 12 pictures for that listing. When I would click "upload" and the upload started I would always minimize the upload window and start to work on the title and item description (be able to type wile the uploader was minimized)

Now.....I do all the above steps and run into the issue at the point where I click "upload". I can minimize the upload window once the upload starts, however when I go to type anything in my listing it immediately pops back onto the screen and basically does not allow me to type...I can click minimize all day and it does not allow any typing. I am only able to type once the upload finishes.......to be blunt, this sucks bad - it make the whole ebay listing procedure way longer than it should be. 

Give me some benefit of the doubt that I am reasonably intelligent and have cleared my cache and history, uninstalled active X controls and flash and re-installed the latest versions...I have tried both Mozilla and IE.......I  have also done a internet search using key words to try and find a fix or similar issue being experienced by other sellers.

Any thoughts, suggestion, or fix info would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have a problem with Uploading Photos as well. Once the popup window opens, my browser crashes. Doesn't crash on any other site. Brand New Windows PC.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I am currently stuck in the exact same situation as the Original poster, Using Firefox. Have tried everything and looked everywhere but am completely stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply