Returning A Product

I recently purchased a bunch of comic books spent 110.00 they arrived damaged, due to crappy packaging. On the sellers auction it said if damageded can return for a full refund.

So I contacted the seller, he said no problem, ship them back. I shipped them back with tracking just encase. He recieved the product back.

Now he refuses to give me my refund. I opened a claim in Paypal, but have no esclated it yet I have till Dec 13th.

I am hoping he will before that date.

What to do ? What are my chances of winning thru paypal ? Thanks.

Sukh
(Dream About Comics)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thanks.

Sukh
(IComic.ca)

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Returning A Product

If you have delivery confirmation for the return just escalate the claim now.
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Returning A Product

comics-rock
Community Member
Sukh, escalate now. If hes refused then hes probably no intention of refunding. You'll see the items you sent back relisted over the next couple of days. Don't leave it to the last minute to claim.

Paul.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Returning A Product

Yup, escalate now and get your moneyback.

Since you sent it back with tracking (smart puppy) you have proof and paypal will refund.

Also, if you have an email from him directing you to return the items for refund then you might want to mention it to PAYPAL too.

Good luck!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Returning A Product

Thanks guys, I mentioned everything you guys have stated to me, I have escalated the ticket, hopefully I win, but you never know with paypal these days lol. Thanks.

Sukh
(Dream About Comics)

Thanks.

Sukh
(IComic.ca)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply