Seller Dashboard Discount Module?

stittsville11
Community Member
The magnificent Seller Dashboard discount module as announced yesterday by Lorrie Norrington - I can't find it. This either means it is so obvious I have missed it or it did not actually roll out yesterday as promised. Is anyone else able to find it?
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

daphne@ebay.com View Listings | Report Mar-21-08 12:13 PDT 4 of 10
Hi folks, I posted on another thread here a bit ago. We're very sorry about this delay. The Dashboard is part of a large code launch that has been delayed a bit for reasons not related to this tool. The team expect this to be fully launched -- including the Dashboard -- by early next week.

I will keep this board posted... again, our sincere apologies.

Daphne
Community Development

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

The latest "word" is, expect it by midnight Monday. Or not.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

stittsville11
Community Member
Thanks for posting that. I didn't see that thread. Obviously, no one bothered to rewrite Lorri Norrington's announcement before release. Oh well.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Go to the US Board and you can express your outrage....

In my books it's a non-event.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

stittsville11
Community Member
Outrage? I couldn't give a rat's... I was just looking, couldn't see it and asked a question. I received a timely answer. Thank you.

I save my outrage for things that matter. eBay isn't one of them.
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

I save my outrage for things that matter

Good plan!

Today's outrage ('cause it matters) is that the Easter Bunny hasn't brought any chocolate!

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

getgiz
Community Member
They are starting to see the dashboard....

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?threadID=2000538750&start=120

On My Ebay page it shows up under My Account...but, when I click it an error message shows up.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

same here.....

:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Today's outrage ('cause it matters) is that the Easter Bunny hasn't brought any chocolate!

:^O

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Of course not! He doesn't come until Sunday!! I have my basket ready and waiting!!!!!
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

I was told by Live Help (who checked with someone from IT) that they're still having problems and that a swath of users (welcome to Canada, eh?) won't have their Dashboard until sometime Monday.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

bare_bright
Community Member
I only see the option for the dashboard when I log into ebay.com not the ebay.ca site.

Might be possible there only testing it in the USA for now, since I noticed it's a BETA version.

Time will Tell, Time Tells all:)
T.J.
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

duujogl
Community Member
Have I been sleeping? Have I missed something significant? Wot in blazes is "the dashboard"???
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

bare_bright
Community Member
Well it's something like your dasboard in your car lol

most likely have gauges showing your 5 star ratings and would show you where you stand on the final value fees

and I guess would show you how to improve your ratings.

now I never seen the dashboard, but I amagine it would be something like that.

it's like your life line on ebay as a seller:)
T.J.
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

duujogl
Community Member
Thanks Rocky ... sounds like a really valuable tool {{{{heavy sarcasm}}}}} So .... is there any indication telling us what we're supposed to do with it? Like if one of our ratings is under, does this suggest how to bring it up?? Don't bother to answer such a stupid question - obviously not!!

Sounds like a waste of time and maybe their excuse to keep from working on fixing the friggin' sales tax problem!!!! Geeze eBay programmers -- get with the program!!!!!

Glenda
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

laurahowes
Community Member
It will indicate what level of FVF discount you are eligible for.
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

bare_bright
Community Member
Well going to answer anyway lol

for sure they would show or guide us on how to up your score, think of it, the better your score the more likely you would sell the same item someone else has with a lower score.

a little of the topic here, I registered a new ebay user ID for just buying purpose, and I was shocked as being a new user now that when I went to place a bid on a item it required a call back verification "telephone callback from ebay" or a credit card check, I think that was great

I have had so many (0)Score buyers that never paid etc. looks like ebay did a good thing with that security measure in place.

I know all these changes are driving many of us nuts but when I realy sat down and thought about them, like the new feedback system etc. and once I had all the facts, I came to the conclusion that many of these changes were needed.

so I kick myself in the ass for putting down all the changes, I have to admit I was wrong and for me to say that it takes alot.

Cheers!:)
T.J.
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

For an early look at the Seller Dashboard - soon (?) to be available to Canadians:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/69552-learning-your-way-around-ebay-s-new-seller-dashboard?source=yahoo .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

bare_bright
Community Member
Thanks Pierre Nice Post!

A little of the topic, How can I get a Signature Like yours?

Nicely Done!:)
T.J.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply