Selling restrictions due to 2 NFB

anythingulike2008
Community Member
Hi all, I am wondering how many other sellers here have had or do have the same issue as I have. Ebay has restricted my selling due to my having 2 NFB in the past couple of months and neither one is my fault.1 customer states a zipper was broken when he recieved his item, I know it wasn't as it was inspected but I did offer the person to ship it back and he never did, so after more then my 7 day return policy expired and no word from the buyer I emailed them to let them know it was past the return policy time and the factory will not fix his item. so he left me neg feedback ( obviously).
The other one I received was from abuyer that had returned his items to me and I had emailed him several times , sometimes with replies from him and some that were not and then he gives me NFB saying I never replied tohim and never received his items. His returned items had not even been received at that time when he left me this NFB, and now ebay restricts my selling for this??

I have now a 99.1% score . All my other comments are great, I dont really get this.
Any positive feedback from any others here?
And yes I have asked the buyers to Mutually withdraw the FB but one has not replied and the other is still waiting on his items first.
Leatherldy from Canada
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

katiusciav
Community Member
you can always wait until the last day to leave a negative feedabck to your buyer, so hopefully when he sees it is already too late to leave you one back

nice try...and when is exactly the 'last day'? no one but ebay knows when they decide to pull listings...so ultimately 'guessing' is a risky venture...
Kat
Message 41 of 44
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
p.s....quite impressed with your fluent italian 🙂 wish i could maintain it as good as you
Kat
Message 42 of 44
latest reply

gamers_place
Community Member

Hi Leather, seems like you did everthing right, just that some of the buyers are very 'trigger happy' huh. I had something similar happen and was restricted for the same reason, however, all options came back in a week.
Jeff
Gamers_Place
Message 43 of 44
latest reply

gamers_place
Community Member
Hi, I have to go but would much like to reply to this issue. I've had many many of these issues over the years. "Hey, where's my item!!!?"
I mastered 'Playing Poker' with them, both domestic & foreign, and it Worked!...More than 99.9% of the time!!!

Also, another hint for this problem where you even come WAY AHEAD!
I DID...& oh yes, it's very legal (I have a paraleagal certificate)
I wiill be back later with all details!
Jeff
Message 44 of 44
latest reply