Super PowerSeller of the Month

darla@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that we are always looking for new PowerSellers to feature in the Super PowerSeller of the month feature. If you have a good story to tell, please email it to superpowersellerca@ebay.com and you could be the next Super PowerSeller of the month.

Also, keep your suggestions and comments coming. We are taking your comments and acting on them. Some may take a little longer to implement but we are trying to improve your program every day.

thanks
Darla
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ospreylinks
Community Member
I should be the SuPeRpOwErSeLlEr Of ThE mOnTh because I just got my new Paypal T-Shirt and I would look real cool in a picture sporting my new T!

(If I wait a month it may acquire a stain or two).

Jeff
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
Are you suppose to reply to Ebay Staffer Posts?

JeFf
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Yes, but I think you are supposed to try to muffle your voice so they don't recognize you. lol

Bill

Bill

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ospreylinks
Community Member
Oh, okay Bill, thanks for the heads up....

Here I go again.... muffled this time....

I should be the SuPeRpOwErSeLlEr Of ThE mOnTh because I just got my new Paypal T-Shirt and I would look real cool in a picture sporting my new T!

(If I wait a month it may acquire a stain or two).

Jeff
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
I was PS on the U.S. board in March under my old trading name (awesome_exports). Was good for business! I saw an immediate 15% increase in sales due to the exposure. Was also interesting to answer the 5 or so emails per day from lost newbies who really didn't know where to look for help with the various problems.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
Yes Please!

I have had my hair done differently since that picture and it is someone else's turn!

Come out come out wherever you are...

Lisa
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
Just being on TV was enough for me!

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply