Why do these Dsr Scores rate only STANDARD Placement????

tea_past_times
Community Member
http://www.thecupandsaucerguy.com/images/M_images/Uploaded/Dashboard.jpg
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

tea_past_times
Community Member
Above average in every category the past 30 days and still no raised status. Does not seem possible, but there it is. An above average seller with only standard exposure on the site. Precisely why the DSR program is a failure.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Notice the NONE under discount, where it should say 20%

HMMMMMMM
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Methinks it is not only the economy which affecteth the share price.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Because that's the highest that eBay.CA goes, Canada doesn't have a 'raised' category. If you look at it on the real site, .COM you'll see Raised. I don't bother looking at My eBay through .ca.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

palms_and_pdas
Community Member
The DSR System is a joke as one bad DSR in a month depending on how many feedback you get, affects it worse than a negative that you can see. It is weighted at a 20 to 30 to one ratio at least. I stopped tracking it every day after 8 months when I saw that I had concrete proof from the numbers it was rigged or flawed. One day I noticed on all scores 4.7 4.7 4.7 4.7 which is really impossible and then it jumped back up the next day with no feedback left or drop offs on any of the scores for any of the time periods. It is another VODOO averaging system ebay has put in place to limit discounts fast.

Fitz
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Notice the NONE under discount, where it should say 20%

The discount level you achieve for March will show up on April 1st (if you on the end of month billing cycle). You only received one feedback in February and if that didn't come with any dsr rating then there would have been nothing to calculate.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply