Why is my item put it in his cart and then it says my item is not available?

I have a customer that say he goes to buy several items I have listed but when he puts it in his cart it tells him the item is not available? I have checked on my listings and even edited and republished to make sure it is correct and still he cannot put my items in his cart because they are not available.

He has purchased but not paid for one auction. The problem is with a buy now with multiple amounts available. I am loosing sales. I have the option set in my preferences for a buyer to be able to include my items to paid the same time as others. I have not had problems before with this and my buy now with only 1 item is working fine and also my auctions.

Does anyone know of a reason for this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: The Canadian shopping cart is a little buggy.  (That came...

The Canadian shopping cart is a little buggy.  (That came out more apropos than intended. Sorry.)

Send your customer an invoice through Paypal 'Send Money' for all his items. There is an invoice form available. Note that the invoice is for all the eBay transaction numbers. You will also be able to bill for the multiple purchases.

Then when he pays, mark the purchase as paid manually.

The customer is covered by the Paypal Buyer Protection which is pretty much the same as eBay's. You are also covered by eBay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: The Canadian shopping cart is a little buggy.  (That came...

ebay advises the buyer not to do trhat,
Message 3 of 3
latest reply