Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Are we going to have any special deals tomorrow for of the Boxing day or prices will remain the same?

I'm curious if whether or not, there will be special deals on Boxing day? Are the prices remaining the same? I would like to purchase an item but I'm wondering if I should just wait to do it tomorrow or do it today if boxing day doesn't influence the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

charging tax on money

Hello, I would like to know if it is ok to charge taxes on paper or coin money from Canada and USA. Thank you for your time.

DND removes report on killing of Canadian soldier by Israeli forces

The Defence Department has quietly removed from the Internet a report into the killing of a Canadian military officer by Israeli forces, a move the soldier’s widow says is linked to the Conservative government’s reluctance to criticize Israel for any...

how come when I bid on an item example: part is at $5.00 and i bid $25.00 at the last minute of the auction my purchase price ends up $25

Why doesn't let me win the auction with a $6.00 bid over the $5.00 and instead goes right to my maximum bid price to win. of $25.00? Shouldn't it just go over the highest bid and stay there? this happend twice lately and I put in the weirdest max bid...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Israel approves another 1,200 settlement units around Jerusalem

Israel has given the green light for the fast-track development of a further 1,200 settlement units around Jerusalem. It brings the total number of new approvals to 5,500 in just over a week, the largest wave of proposed expansion in recent memory. T...

Turkeys get their revenge - Turkeys run afowl of the law

Ottawa police are warning the public about a gang of turkeys in the west Ottawa community of Barrhaven...and to be clear, real turkeys...the bird... In the past 40 days, Ottawa Police have had more than 20 turkey calls. While they are not actually ru...

Does the seller have an obligation to cancel a bid if the buyer requests them to do so?

I have a bidder that bid on an item I have for auction on ebay, and they bid 3 days ago. I just received a message telling me to cancel the bid because they didn't mean to bid on it. With this information do I have an obligation to cancel the bid? It...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer wants to return the item after a month. How should I get my final value fee back from ebay once I receive the item back?

the buyer received the item about a month ago, happy, left me a good feedback. now he wants to return the item and i agreed to refund his money upon receiving the item. I'd like to know how should I request the refund of final value fee from ebay? th...

start bidding policies

hi i'm a new buyers to ebay and confused about Starting bid"..does this mean u must start with their opening bid or can u start your own bid much lower.how does that work? ?:|

Unbelievable Facts About Guns in America

It’s hard to see a grown man cry. It’s even harder when that man is the president of the United States. Yet President Obama's emotion has been clear both times he's addressed the nation since the shooting. On Sunday night when he spoke in Newtown, Co...

Newspaper sparks outrage for publishing names, addresses of gun owners

(CNN) -- Aninteractive map showing the names and addresses of all handgun permit-holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties has drawn a response from mostly disgruntled readers since it was posted Saturday on a newspaper's website. The i...

Mystery! Or item's appearance delayed?

At 11:46 a.m. I have listed one item for auction and it does not look that the item is available for review. When I press the RED DOOR of my store and choose Newly Listed items, the item does not appear. the item is 1941 SOVIET ERRONEOUS (FALSE) "MIS...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

archive

can archived transactions be retreived?

Resolved! I won 2 actions from the same seller, both auctions clearly stated free shipping to me

I won 2 actions from the same seller, both auctions clearly stated free shipping to me, now a day later the seller is stating the listing didn't say free shipping and is demanding I pay an extra 35 dollars. I sent the seller 2 screen shots of the lis...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How should I handle a non paying buyer? The buyer joined ebay in December of this year and has 0 feedback. I have sent a friendly reminder

The buyer bid on item (min. royal doulton pitcher) on Dec. 21st. I sent out a freindly reminder this morning but I'm doubtful i'll get a response. Buyer joined ebay on Dec 12/12 has zero feedback, zero sales and zero purchases. I don't have a good fe...

Purchased item over 90 days ago & have not received

Hi, I bought an item over 90 days ago and I am still waiting for it. Seller will not reply to my emails, and i cannot open it up on eBay resolution center. The feedback is over 97% positive but there are other users complaining about the same thing. ...

Resolved! why does my listing not show the shipping rates to certain countries when I ship worldwide

Hello. I live in Canada and will start offering shipping worldwide using Canada post, why does it not show the shipping rates to certain countries. As you know we use the metric system does that make any difference? I will appreciate your help. Ron

I was scammed by a buyer! what do I do? PayPal voted in his favor!

I am a seller in this case. I was so stupid! The buyer sent me an email requesting I ship my Oega watch to an Oregon andress vs. his China. Due to the time frae and being christmas I did what he requested. No he said he did not recv it will not reply...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shooter who ambushed firefighters left note showing intent to burn, kill

(CNN) -- A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday. A ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.