Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

top rated for US only sales ?????

After wondering why I would not qualify for top rated seller it took me a while to get a response back from eBay about it .. it appears only "US transactions qualify for the ' 100' transactions necessary in order to obtain the top rated logo on my li...

Conflicting data re: unpaid item time limit on eBay help pages

I'm sure many of you have noticed that the unpaid item process has changed. I am dealing with an unusual situation where my buyer paid for 2 items separately and I decided to refund her and send a new invoice so she could save on shipping and I would...

You're signing in from a computer we're not familiar with

When (re)listing, eBay wants to verify identity. It's a simple 1-minute procedure. I did a cleanup on my computer today (CCleaner) and deleted all cookies, temporary files, etc. 10GB of junk gone. However, I don't remember this process when cleaned u...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

If you had auctions ending during the outage

ebay has a policy for crediting the listing fee; http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/everyone-outage.html As with all ebay policies, read it carefully and use any links inside the policy to claim for credit.

Do You Use AdCommerce?

If you do, check your stats for last Saturday (Nov 21) for unusual numbers. Mine show a much lower number of impressions (that makes sense considering the Search outage) BUT a much higher number of hits (the highest in a long time). It does not make ...

eBay Crash - No Search, No Sales

I'm sure you've noticed that it's impossible to browse/search on eBay today. It looks like they have allowed auctions to end as usual. That's bad for sellers with auctions. "dipmicro" account had 25 auctions not sold today on "dipmicro". After 9:55am...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRS...finally!

Morning all! And, believe me...mine started early...at 4 AM to be at the rink as our youngest daughter, Emi, had ice time from 6 AM - 8:15 AM. It's only a little after 10 and I feel like I've already put in a full day! However, it's back to the rink ...

Send to Nigeria Scammers eBay tells me.

I sell a few peices of technology here and there. Recently, I sold a laptop and get an email afterwards apologizing but asking if I would ship it to a 'unconfirmed in paypal' address. I refuse, fill out the usual paperwork to cancel the transaction t...

Big Deal launching this summer (for Canada only)

We received an invitation to participate in this program. Following a copy and paste from the offering: The BIG Deal • Items with a purchase price under $20 are most attractive to buyers • Substantial discounts (40-70%) off MSRP are most effective • ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

BRIANNA IS HOME!!!

BRIANNA IS HOME!! Acting on a tip, the Hamilton police located Brianna in Hamilton last night and the Stratford police brought her home at 2:00 a.m. this morning. Apparently she is happy to be home and very sorry for all of the trouble she has caused...

Top Rated Seller not a rant... just confused

Okay Im just trying to figure out this Top Rated Seller designation and am a bit confused ,which is not that unusual, given it's Monday morning and I'm a Blue Bomber fan (ouch). There are probably lots of stories like mine but bear with me. Ive been ...

Missing Girl...Assistance Urgently Needed...

Hi Everyone, My nephew's 14 year old stepdaughter took a train from Stratford to Toronto on Tuesday, Nov. 10, and has not been seen since that time. I have posted her photo and pertinent information on my About Me page. For those of you who live in O...

Ship the items internationally

Hi, Guys, I got problem to ship the items to international. I used to send the items by Small Packet Air to international without tracking no. but recently, there were several buyers complaint they have never received the items and put claims with PA...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Putting the Old axe To Commercial Expidited Usa

Whats new Another Price Grab .. Got Express post package today with a Letter from my friend's canada post telling me that there putting the ax to the Commercial Expedited Service in December . Guess now can only use the More expensive Regular usa Exp...

Off Shore I go china bound !

China has some Awesome Shipping Rates into europe . For example i can ship 15kg for 95.00 with Euro Express 3-4 Day Service . OR something as simple as 1 coin (about 35 grams) for 1.25 via Hong Kong Post world wide (add extra 1 dollar for Registered)...

No Powerseller Discount Glitch?

Has anyone else who should have gotten a Powerseller Discount this last billing cycle NOT get it? When I go to the dashboard it doesn't show any comparison figures for the past month and I have way way more than the 10 required. I also have 4.9 + all...

50% off sale for US listings only!

Every time I turn around, ebay has found another way to $@%$ my business. 90% of my listings aren't eligible for this latest promotion because they originated on ebay.ca (thanks to ebay pushing this on us over the past few years---at least we used to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship To Location Exclusion List

Hi all, As I'm sure most of you are aware, there is a new field that we can fill out now when creating a listing, found in the "Additional Ship To Locations" section. It allows us to create a ship-to location exclusion list for countries that we choo...

Shipped before customer bought - a new record!

On a recent order, we were psychic. We were able to anticipate a customer's order and shipped it many years before he placed it. Don't believe us? We have the official Paypal confirmation. See the text below that was copied and pasted from an email t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing User ID

Hi guys, I have been looking for the answer to this, but can't seem to find it. I am considering changing the user ID of one of my other accounts to better reflect what I will be selling there. This particular account already has over 100 pos. feedba...

Buyer purchased, paid, now wants to cancel

Hi all, This should be an easy fix as I know how to complete a mutual, but this buyer purchased several items, paid, and now wants to cancel their order because they want their items by Friday. She said that after she paid she saw that I was in Saska...

Anyone noticed how aggressive Auctiva became ?

Tried several times to cancel. They bring all kinds of advertising before me, have to click several times (and view different "deals") to learn that cannot cancel because the account it inactive. Already filed a support case and they refused to cance...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return To Sender

How to make customer service more convenient for your buyers: Yesterday my wife received a Reader's Digest junk, so instead of tossing it to the garbage, I told her to mark it "Return to Sender" and I took it with me on my daily post office trip, hop...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

linking my blog

Can I link my blog to my ebay store and or individual listings without breaking any Ebay rules? The blog is about golfers sharing their Hole in One stories through Blog Spot. regards jesse golfing in style

DOOMSDAY APRIL 2010

The new policy's going in effect for April 2010 if they extend there grips into canada will Wipe out alot of sellers cnd sellers . You are not allowed any more than 2% buyer Dissatisfaction . Right now its 4% which is not that hard but 2% have one ba...

Canadian Sellers hurt by new Top Seller program

I am a Canadian seller with less than 100 sales to a US buyer in the last 12 months, however, I am way over the $3000 minimum transaction activity dollar value. My total sales are over $30,000 for the last 12 months, and likely close to 200 transacti...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

CRA vs eBay

Has anyone volentarily re submited thier 2006, 2007 and 2008 tax returns to reflect un reported eBay profits?

Store listings in core searches? Did I miss the memo?

I was running a very broad search today that yielded over 10000 listings and much to my surprise was finding a lot of my own STORE listings even though my search was a core search. Is this new? Does it affect everyone or only sellers with a higher se...

Canada Post clerk did not affix sufficient postage, what happens now?

Hi folks. I am back home from Canada Post and very upset. I went to my local distribution center's counter today because the cut-off is a little later and my items would leave faster. As I walked out the door, bill in hand, the postage struck me as b...

No more e-Check cleared notifications ...

Seems PayPal does not send these anymore, nor does it show the clearing date, only payment date. Yesterday I had e-check sent on 17th. PayPal shown "Uncleared" and "Do not ship". Today it's showing "Cleared" and date of payment is 17th. Nothing about...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.