what the maximum delay (day , month or more ) to receive feedback from buyers

how many day does a buyer is able to give us seller their feedback

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: what the maximum delay (day , month or more ) to receive feedback from buyers

60 days or 86400 minutes

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: what the maximum delay (day , month or more ) to receive feedback from buyers

Is it 60 days from purchase? Payment? Or delivery? I cannot ever remember. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Is it 60 days from purchase? Payment? Or delivery? I cannot ever remember. 

I can't remember either, which is why I didn't mention it Smiley Wink

Checking help and it says "After making a purchase" -- but does not say whether that's from when you commit to buy or from when you pay.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's 60 days from the day the buyer commits to buy or wins auction. As soon as a buyer commits to the purchase the seller will see the buyers id in his or her feedback section..... 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Interesting. Yes, that makes sense now that I think of it that way. So delayed payment and elongated delivery time could both reduce the number of practical days that remain for a buyer to leave feedback on a purchase.

To the Original Poster: are you having trouble with a specific situation that has led you to pose this question? Perhaps we can help. Please note that you aren't allowed by Discussion Board policy to identify the precise item or seller in your posts.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply