why has ebay taken funds from my account when I have agreements with the buyer to waite till my shopping is done end week 1 june and combine

ziggyboy-64
Community Member

ebay has removed funds with out my concent as i have made arrangments with buyers to wait and I would make one payment

and have items combined in one shipping end week 1 june 13

you have violated my customer buyer arrangemt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you wish to loose a customer  ME

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re:why has ebay taken funds from my account when I have agreements with the buyer to waite till my shopping is done end week 1 june and combine

Are you the seller? EBay will take payments from your Paypal account for your listing and selling fees.

Are you the buyer? The seller would have to manually send you an invoice for the combined cost of the items and shipping and you would have to personally pay that.

Each seller invoices separately. If you are buying from multiple sellers, they cannot send you one invoice.

Decide if you are the seller or the buyer and try to explain again what is actually happening here.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re:why has ebay taken funds from my account when I have agreements with the buyer to waite till my shopping is done end week 1 june and combine

"you have violated my customer buyer arrangemt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I did no such thing.

"do you wish to loose a customer  ME"

You were never my customer.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply