About Fresh Cut Flowers

I've been trying to find a place so that I can order flowers for a friend in another Province.

When I check for reviews they're all abysmal.

It just occurred to me that it might be possible to do this via eBay (where I'm more comfortable).  Does anyone know if there are listings for fresh cut flowers on eBay, and if so, how do I get there?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

About Fresh Cut Flowers

?? Do an eBay search on fresh cut flowers ??

I find listings but most in the USA with USA shipping only..

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

About Fresh Cut Flowers

Thank You.  Same here, there are a few US sellers who seem to be doing that.

It just occurred to me that eBay would be an ideal place for this service but couldn't locate even one in Canada so I thought maybe I just don't know where to look.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

About Fresh Cut Flowers

when ordering flowers for someone no matter where they are located, I prefer to do so online through a reputable florist, no hassles, no problems and the service is always great.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

About Fresh Cut Flowers

I have ordered flowers for friends who lived in another province. I put their address (the one to which I wanted the floral arrangement  delivered) and then did a search based on florists in the neighbourhood or area. Both times it worked smashingly. Most florists have their own websites where you can pick from a section of arrangements so that locals can order flowers online, so it makes no difference if the order is being placed with a credit card or paypal from another province. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

About Fresh Cut Flowers

And maybe you have identified an opportunity for growth on ebay if you want to start acting as a floral drop-shipper! 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

About Fresh Cut Flowers

@mjwl2006 wrote:

And maybe you have identified an opportunity for growth on ebay if you want to start acting as a floral drop-shipper! 

I've always used FTD in the past, but this time I had a few minutes and decided to check customer reviews.

They were/are just horrid and that's why I thought it would be a great eBay service but couldn't find one.   I think drop-shipping flowers via eBay could work too.

In the end I contacted flower shops with websites and ordered directly.  Still waiting to hear if they were delivered as ordered.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply