Discount Not Applied but Seller Disagrees and is LAX in Shipping Multiple Orders

I Bought some Jewelery from a Seller in India.

On the Listing it States: Buy 4 Get 1 Free
When I added the 5 Items to the Cart, it did not show any as being Free, nor was any Discount Applied.  

I was not able to Request a Total From the Seller at Checkout, so I paid for the Total and Added a Note to the Seller:
Note to seller
SUPPOSED to be Buy 4 Get 1 Free -But I added 5 to my cart and it does not give 1 free. Also I Cannot Request Total. Can you PLEASE, Add 1 Nice Item for Free -Since I am Paying for ALL 5. I also have more items with bids that I will be buying. Thank You My Friend.

Seller's Reply:
You have already recieved on item free in this , the total of the cart has been adjusted by eBay for the free item , you can see that the price of each item has been changed for the adjustment for the free item .

I sent a message back to the Seller with Attachements of All the items Listed in the Order, with the Prices on Each Listing:
I don't think there were any items in this order that had any Discount if you check my Friend.  They were All Priced 2.99 and that's what I paid Without Any Discount.

No Reply Back from the Seller.

I then send the Seller another message:
Dear Friend,

So far I have paid for
Feb. 24th
ORDER NUMBER
17-06635-86319 which has 9 items but you have not shipped it yet.

Feb. 24th
ORDER NUMBER
24-06643-20286 which has 5 items, and you have not yet shipped it.

Feb. 24th
ORDER NUMBER
22-06630-99781 which has 5 items - and I did not get any discount - nor have you replied back after saying there was a Discount when there was not; Nor have you Shipped this Order.

I have 2 more items to be paid for...
(which had since been paid for Feb. 25th 
(ORDER NUMBER 07-06644-43030)

Can you PLEASE, Ship my Orders Separately; to the Correct Address Provided?
Thank You!

Seller's Reply:
You have already recieved on item free in this , the total of the cart has been adjusted by eBay for the free item , you can see that the price of each item has been changed for the adjustment for the free item .

This will be handed over to carrier on monday

However; None of the Orders have been Marked as Shipped. March 3rd

I'm already Not Liking this Seller!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Discount Not Applied but Seller Disagrees and is LAX in Shipping Multiple Orders

Edit Correction: the current date of today is TUESDAY -March 2nd that the items were Not Marked as Shipped. ran out of editing time above
and now I see it says will ship within 10 business days- with 1 More Additional Item  to pay for - which I will do

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Could you add dollar values?

The price of each item and the total you were charged?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ORDER NUMBER

22-06630-99781

Listed Prices for All 5 items was 2.99 U.S.
$14.95 U.S. was the Price I Paid at Checkout. 
Free Shipping

I cannot add the PNG Attachements 
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay Community 1.pngTurtella .pngFruity Jasper.pngFossil Coral.pngSolar Agate.pngeBay Total.png

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Discount.png

All items in the Order has this in the Description

Message 6 of 6
latest reply