How Can I get Canada Post Tracking?

Hi everyone,

Hoping I can get help on this one.  I only have the ebay tracking number.  But it showed that Canada Post tried to deliver my package yesterday and left a note on where to pick it up.  But there was no note so I belive they tried to deliver it to the wrong address.  I can pick it up at the post office but I need the CP tracking number, the ebay one does me no good.  And even if the name on the package matches my ID, they still won't let it go.  Is there I way I can get the Canada Post tracking number from ebay?  Or am I completely out of luck?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

have you contacted the seller? that would have been my first action...to confirm that information from the seller...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Where I live we get that sort of nonsense all the time from Canada Post. You'll probably find a pickup card in your mailbox today or tomorrow.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Take picture ID to the nearest postal outlet or post office and ask for your parcel. If it comes from abroad, let them know that too.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I would wait another day to see if the card turns up. I often get notices that a parcel has been delivered but it doesn't get delivered until the next day.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You said that you have an 'ebay' tracking number. Does it start with ES or with a U?  If it is ES you can go to https://parcelsapp.com/en and enter the tracking number.  Often on the right side of the page they will list the carier that the package was handed off to and give you that carrier's tracking number.

If it started with a U, there used to be a place on the ebay tracking page that gave a link to the Canada Post trackng numbe. It was difficult to find and I don't know if it is still there  but you can check.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply