Now shipping from UK is delayed.

I am used to Ebay parcels from China stacking up in Vancouver, but have always had good delivery from UK. 

This last UK parcel was Air Mailed on July 3rd directly to Vancouver (shown on the shipping label as the Canadian air entry port) and delivered to Kelowna on August 13th. 40+ DAYS!

It was not opened and contained goods made in Germany.

Last time I checked, the UK paid their share for Air Mail so it is not a "slowdown" like cheap postal goods coming from China. 

It is an Air Mail parcel that spent over a month in Vancouver with no attempt to expedite it at all.  

The Canada Post (and/or CBSA) needs to become more efficient. If it is lack of personnel give them the funding to check the goods for safety, and deliver the parcels in a timely manner.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Funny I had a small package from France that came in less than a week. I was super surprised. One night it shows in transit from France, the next day it's in Canada at Customs. You can never tell.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, that has been my experience too, that parcels coming from UK and western Europe were normally about 10 days. Let's hope this is delay is just a "one off" and that our postal service has not degraded that much.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply