Package stuck in jamaica ny,us,since tuesday. Shipment used is ebay international standard delivery.

Hello everyone

Bought something on ebay *a computer to be precise*, and my package is using ebay international standard delivery. I got a dhl ecommerce number, which I used to track, and now I have my final tracking number with usps. This is coming to canada, and on usps website, it says: Your item was processed through our JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on May 25, 2021 at 2:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Also, the service used by usps is Priority Express international, which clearly states that it delivers 3 to 5 days to canada.

On canada post's website, when typing tracking number, it says multiple pin,for some reason. Told cp's customer service, they did nothing to fix it except wait.

Why is it stuck in processed from jamaica ny, and how long will it take to be delivered? It's been 2 weeks since I'm waiting for this.

Tracking number for usps/canada post is:LX004680405US

Tracking number for dhl ecommerce is: ESUS45008541

Thank you everyone for your help.

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Package stuck in jamaica ny,us,since tuesday. Shipment used is ebay international standard deliv

UPDATE: I just got the item today, and didn't have any customs fees to pay. Apparently, customs were already made in the us when I looked at the box,and cbsa just let it go. Everything is good,took 2 weeks and a lot of patience, but now I got it.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Re: Package stuck in jamaica ny,us,since tuesday. Shipment used is ebay international standard deliv

I'm glad that it all worked out, two weeks from the US is fairly quick.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

and the package arrives earlier than ebay's estimated **bleep**. Unless I bought something without a tracking number, I'm not trusting ebay's estimation.

Tracking is a Seller Protection against unwarranted claims of non-delivery.

A long estimated delivery period is eBay's protection.

Better an estimated delivery in 20 days that arrives in 14 days, than an estimated delivery of 14 days that arrives in 20 days.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

mic_697041
Community Member
I'm having the same problem right Now. It's really an usps problem because i didn't use Ebay but got stuck in the same situation.
Message 24 of 24
latest reply