Speedpak to Canada

saintv1
Community Member
An item I bought was shipped from China via Speedpak. It's now been sitting in a distribution center in China for two weeks. Is this typical of Speedpak? My concern is that if the package is already in Canada, and Speedpak ceases it's tracking when it leaves China, I will have no way to know. Alternatively, if it truly is just sitting in China for weeks, that is also concerning.
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Speedpak to Canada

YPC-Dennis said above that speedpak is a mail service of China Post.

With the Universal Postal Union it would be delivered by Canada Post.

Message 21 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

Indeed second that on EMS ePackets. Trackable through Canada Post as well and relatively fast (anywhere from 14 to 30 days on average with a lot of my shipments closer to  14 than 30).

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

So I'm experiencing a complete new thing with these idiots.

I ordered something a few days ago from China and it makes zero sense at all.

It originated in SHENZHEN, it was processed and sent to Dongguan. From there it goes right back to SHENSHEN!!!!! **bleep**???????????????????

If my package is just going back and forth, it will be a long **bleep** wait to get my item.

I sent a message to both the seller and to Speedpak asking why they are wasting my time.

I would send the same to eBay but they've made it near impossible to even contact them.

I am getting tired of eBay, China and all the BS involved. If I could get what I want from another source, I would be glad to! I am starting to really hate eBay.

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

@howiebird64 wrote:

It originated in SHENZHEN, it was processed and sent to Dongguan. From there it goes right back to SHENSHEN!!!!! **bleep**???????????????????

You order has a delivery time estimate. You have Buyer protection. If the package does not arrive by that date open a Did-Not-Arrive case on eBay.

As for the back and forth -- that can happen to packages anywhere in the world (including USA and Canada) -- one common cause is a label from another package getting stuck to your package giving the automated sorting scanners 2 destination bar codes to read from.

Message 24 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

Tracking is a Seller Protection.

It does not speed up delivery.

It does not guarantee gentle handling.

It does protect the seller against false claims that the item has not been delivered.

Stop looking at the tracking.

Mark that "last estimated date for delivery" that eBay gave you on your calendar.

If the item has not arrived by then, open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Do NOT agree to a replacement, cash only.

In my over 30 years of mail order, it has been my experience that shipping from overseas takes about 30 days. If you have a tracking number, it means the item is in transit.

If you need it fast, buy it locally. It may be more expensive, but there it is.

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

all late parcels are held by Canada Post at the Pacific distribution facility in Richmond BC. it sits in a shipping container for 2-4 months at the Vancouver Wharf. its Canada Post head office in Montreal that are to blame. if the tracking shows still in China, its most likely Canada Post didnt acknowledge so they do not get blamed. Canadian Government needs to stop putting head offices in Quebec and stop hiring Quebecers to run government Corporations. if you want to complain.ask for the termination of the Quebecer President of Canada Post Corporation in Montreal.
Message 26 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

What a stupid rant filled with non-facts.

Canada Post headquarters is still in Ottawa.

Current CEO is Doug Ettinger.

Message 27 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

And while there was a holdup a couple of years ago, it was part of an international "work to rule" by the Western members of the Universal Postal Union to get China Post to accept that they were no longer a "developing country" and eligible for subsidized rates from treaty signatories.

China Post caved in September 2016 and the backlog was cleared up by Christmas of that year.

Message 28 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

Speedpak shipping.

Ordered Jan 11, received today.   

Not  bad from China.

Message 29 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

Hi , i live in Montreal 
and i want to know if speedpak deliver directly or the package it is receive and relay to Poste Canada to deliver at home , cause i buy a product in April 2019 and the product was deliver ( expédié ) but i did not have it.

Usely poste Canada make us sign the package when receive or put a paper to go fetch the box at the post office, but what happen to a Speekpak ?

• 15 Apr 201914:37

DELIVEREDCanada

SPEEDPAK
    This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.
  • 15 Apr 201907:56

ITEM PROCESSEDCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 15 Apr 201904:30

ITEM PROCESSEDCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 15 Apr 201903:31

ITEM ARRIVEDCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 14 Apr 201920:33

ITEM DEPARTEDCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 14 Apr 201917:47

ITEM PROCESSEDCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 12 Apr 201921:56

Import customs clearance completedCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 11 Apr 201922:56

Flight landed in destination countryCanada

SPEEDPAK
  • 11 Apr 201917:09

Flight departed from origin countryHong Kong

SPEEDPAK
  • 10 Apr 201920:02

Export customs declaration completedHong Kong

SPEEDPAK
  • 10 Apr 201912:46

Regional distribution center departedDongguan, China

SPEEDPAK
  • 10 Apr 201901:22

Regional distribution center arrivedDongguan, China

SPEEDPAK
  • 09 Apr 201923:27

Consolidation facility departedShenzhen, China

SPEEDPAK
  • 09 Apr 201923:17

Consolidation facility arrivedShenzhen, China

SPEEDPAK
  • 09 Apr 201920:53

Package received (Customer Service email: ***************.com)Shenzhen, China

SPEEDPAK
  • 09 Apr 201910:21

Shipment data receivedShenzhen, China
Message 30 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

what happen to a package when it is receive in Canada , is it Canada Post that take in charge the package ?

i have purchase a product but i did not receive the package and the Speedpak say that the package it is delivered and arrive ... 😞 

usely somebody have to sign when a package arrive or i receive a paper from Poste Canada to go to the counter of services to take the package with some ID, identification of my self. 

But ... i did not receive any of this from Canada Post ( package or paper )

after arriving in Canada what is the company or service that deliver to the door the package ??

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

A signature is only required by eBay or Paypal when the value is over $750.

Tracking and Signature Confirmation are SELLER protections. When tracking shows delivery, eBay will not accept a claim of non-delivery.

If Canada Post cannot find a safe place to leave a package (that does not have signature confirmation) a Notice is left to tell the household where and when it can be picked up.

Usually that is at the PO counter.

The PO staff will demand ID, to cover their own responsibilities.

At the house, no signature is needed.

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Speedpak to Canada

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 33 of 33
latest reply