Unable to see the "I didn't receive it" option

Hello everyone, I purchased a couple of Canadian coins from a seller in Canada who shipped them via Canada Post lettermail (ie. no tracking). It is now well past the last estimated delivery date so I want to open an INR claim, however the "I didn't reveive it" option is not showing under the order details. How do I proceed? Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

marnotom!
Community Member

How well past is the last estimated delivery date?  Could you have left this too late for coverage under the Money Back Guarantee?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Remember you are also covered for 180 days from payment by Paypal, if you used that and usually the same by the chargeback provisions of your credit card.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It's about 2 weeks beyond the last estimated delivery date, so that shouldn't be the issue. There are actually 2 different orders from 2 different sellers that have this issue. It's very strange, never seen this before. I will try to contact eBay next week regarding next steps.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Are you using the app or the desktop/laptop version of eBay, @arhirii2007?

For grins and giggles, try viewing your "My eBay" on the .com site rather than the .ca site and see if you have that option there.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Usually this is what happen when someone abuse of the money back guarantee system. They let you keep buying on ebay but they remove your privileges to claim money back. I've seen that before. Would need to know if you claimed a considerable number of items not received or returns past weeks/months 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Although it's unlikely, I'm wondering if these items were listed in categories not covered by the Money Back Guarantee.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

If you waiting until after the lastest shipping day, you may have missed the window to open an item not rec'd.  Sale was Closed.

PayPal or your Financial Institution would be my next stop for redress.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Buyers have until 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to open a claim through eBay.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply